"Until tonight when it was Googled on stream, I thought a fupa was the flabby belly of a cat. I didn’t know it was a human thing. I have now learned and will continue on with my life with this knowledge"Pomu Rainpuff

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Am I supposed to know who Freddie Mercury is?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

hololive ruined /jp/

I really do hope none of his pity-party seetheposting gets to her or makes her feel bad. This is some of the most schizophrenic shit I've seen since Henri.
of course it will, the best way to get pippa's attention is to be an anti. Negative feedback is her crack.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Topo Chico

Mans hubris knows no bounds, this is fucked, that ain't no goldfish
1684981742817.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
of course it will, the best way to get pippa's attention is to be an anti. Negative feedback is her crack.
Sometimes I really feel like committing a fedpost on some of these '''people'''.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

hololive ruined /jp/

Sometimes I really feel like committing a fedpost on some of these '''people'''.
better off trying to get pippa to respond to positive feedback like a dog.

lvl8

I like it when Pippa shares her knowledge on topics I have zero knowledge and interest in. She can make them interesting.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
You can't get more than 40 years in prison where he lives.

Think about it.
:smugmoona:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Hey guys is my birthday today can you wish me a happy birthday
>I'll continue to watch other PC
No, you GTFO of Shiina nad Pankos chats or I'm gonna Serbian film you and not in manner you'd enjoy! :Mumei-REE:
>Yuko usually streams
YES! You have my blessing please enjoy your life with Yuko, you'll fit right in :mold1:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Am I supposed to know who Freddie Mercury is?
Feeders gather :architect::architect::architect:

(I know Brian May wrote it, but hey, just know that fag Freddy probably got more pussy than all of us combined)

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Imagine being this much of a pussified fаggot. Unironically pathetic.
I really do hope none of his pity-party seetheposting gets to her or makes her feel bad. This is some of the most schizophrenic shit I've seen since Henri.
What sum of money has this good gentleman given to her that he thinks he's in any position to critique or dictate the rabbit's content or general direction?

chihirogumi

>I'll continue to watch other PC
No, you GTFO of Shiina nad Pankos chats or I'm gonna Serbian film you and not in manner you'd enjoy! :Mumei-REE:
>Yuko usually streams
YES! You have my blessing please enjoy your life with Yuko, you'll fit right in :mold1:
I know her fanbase is the bottom rung of vtuber fandoms, but I wouldn't wish that on her. Make him watch Artemis and Vox streams.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
For legal reasons I obviously will not make any threats against Krampus's life. I have no intention to harm him.

I'm just saying that if something unfortunate were to happen to him I would be very happy.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
What sum of money has this good gentleman given to her that he thinks he's in any position to critique or dictate the rabbit's content or general direction?
He was putting out much more than Henri, but I mostly remember 10 or 25 HRK donations, which uh, would be about $1.75 and $3.6 per dono.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Hmm maybe you should go to an eye doctor for that Pippa?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa seems to have pretty hard photophobia and eye pains, I wonder if she has something like Grave's disease?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I know her fanbase is the bottom rung of vtuber fandoms, but I wouldn't wish that on her. Make him watch Artemis and Vox streams.
>Vox
YES! Get his Ass Fujos! :amepopcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom