"Sometimes I think live streamers are pretty pathetic to be honest."Neuro-sama

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

Rrat: Pippa has resolved to MALE ON STREAM once a week to drive viewers away from her and towards her new coworkers. That or she just likes seeing /pcg/ et al seethe.
It's a dumb rrat at the start of this collab arc she said she will accept any collab offer she gets.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It's a dumb rrat at the start of this collab arc she said she will accept any collab offer she gets.
Kenticule in shambles

Short

God Damn the Sun
Another one

A
EDIT:
In just 5 minutes
2023-05-22lol lmao.png

Last edited:

kingcaid

I'll be glad when the never ending collab arc ends. Almost would rather have another week of garbage user submitted react content.

Sven

I'm starting to think no small amount of her stress has been trying to hammer out timing on a dozen different collabs at this point

edit - well I like her no schedule just this time style this week is looking like a mess of times that makes me hope she actually posts something to help out following where she is.

themanimthehills

Another one

A

I won't be watching any of these streams. I'm not interested in any of these people. There's a million vods I have in the backlog so I'm not exactly starved for choice.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I can't say I'm too familiar with these people, but it's nice to see the rabbit coming out of her shell a bit with collabs lately, good on her.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'll be glad when the never ending collab arc ends. Almost would rather have another week of garbage user submitted react content.
Collabs are a good way for Pippa to expand her audience, especially outside of the normal vtuber circles. If Pippa can handle the workload on top of her other stuff, she should do it.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The Collab-A-Day arc is happening because she's extra sad and wants to not think about it, she said as much like two weeks ago.

hololive ruined /jp/

think pippa will ask the 3d printer guy if he printed and shot that 3d pistol ?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Short

God Damn the Sun
Pippa and CAMELOT331 Collab Waiting Room

Topo Chico

What did she mean by this 🤔
1684799400849.png

This guy is a fag
1684799563888.png
1684799576050.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Sven

This one out of all the collabs we've seen announced confuses me not because of who but more why on a monday?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Rrat: Pippa has resolved to MALE ON STREAM once a week to drive viewers away from her and towards her new coworkers. That or she just likes seeing /pcg/ et al seethe.
I'm starting to think no small amount of her stress has been trying to hammer out timing on a dozen different collabs at this point

edit - well I like her no schedule just this time style this week is looking like a mess of times that makes me hope she actually posts something to help out following where she is.

I'm beginning to wonder if maybe some of her stress is similar to the pressure Kronii was dealing with about collabing with males and she came to the same cocnclusion?

kingcaid

This one out of all the collabs we've seen announced confuses me not because of who but more why on a monday?
Assuming its because of Camelcast schedule. He only streams like 3 times a week it seems.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Y'know, it just dawned on me that there is probably a very real chance of Rekieta himself calling into this stream midway through. It'd make sense.

Topo Chico

Y'know, it just dawned on me that there is probably a very real chance of Rekieta himself calling into this stream midway through. It'd make sense.
Now you got me hoping for a drunken rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom