"Take care of your own feet before you simp for other people's feet OK?"Enna Alouette

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Oh, right, need to prepare my gift for Hime. Many thanks for the reminder.

I have no actual horse in the race for Kirbopher's friendship with Pippa, but I'll ultimately agree with however Tenma judges him. I just think it's funny that Ken Aschcorp has been suspiciously quiet this entire time, while one of our most active users has been raging non-stop ever since.

Anime Fan

Pippa was just in the chat for phase weekly...
jt23o0ht21r5io7.PNG

The feet stuff has gone way too far.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Haven't heard this one for awhile. I think it would require way too much dedication to pretending to be a femcell online for years with no payoff. If you spend that much time online pretending to be Pippa how could you have time to be a stacey? Staceys don't last very long and require high maintenance, you can't just sit on twitch and furrafinity 20+ hours a week and also maintain a social status and a body.
Not my fault Pippa is very talented and commits to a psy-op more than I do. She's a mastermind and I'm the only one who can rival her devious machinations and sharp wit, we'd be perfect.

How do I feel after reading 35 pages of Pippa thread, including @thhrang evaluation and @Reticule coping, watching 3 streams and seeing Pippa's twitter:
View attachment 26301
Just give into the autism, become one with the schizo.

JMForte

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

themanimthehills

How likely do you guys think that Pippa will eventually decide to play more YIIK? I want to see her trying to understand the story (and without going onto a million tangents).

Sven

How likely do you guys think that Pippa will eventually decide to play more YIIK? I want to see her trying to understand the story (and without going onto a million tangents).
Counting on Pippa to finish a game at all is highly optimistic, she has made her dislike of everything but the older sprite based pokemon rpgs pretty clear and YiiK has more then a few mechanics that seemed to annoy her particularly (% based healing items, spongy enemies, forced party changes)

themanimthehills

she has made her dislike of everything but the older sprite based pokemon rpgs pretty clear
Pippa fake gamer girl? Confirmed???

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I had to bow out of the first YIIK stream about half an hour in - the characters don't know how to act human. That isn't how people speak, it isn't how people act, and it didn't help that the main character breaks conversation to do internal monologues. Oh, and the writer loves his shit tier conversations too much.

I'll give Chris this: I could pick apart the game for a lot of different reasons but his acting of the main character wouldn't be one of them.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'll give Chris this: I could pick apart the game for a lot of different reasons but his acting of the main character wouldn't be one of them.
I agree, the voice talent themselves only have so much influence over how lines get delivered, and if he's handed a godawful script there's only so much he can do about it. Given the material, I think he did a reasonable enough job.

I wish it didn't sound like it was recorded on someone's laptop in a garage too, but again, if they wanted a group recording session but didn't have properly treated booths for it that's on them rather than him too.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Counting on Pippa to finish a game at all is highly optimistic, she has made her dislike of everything but the older sprite based pokemon rpgs pretty clear and YiiK has more then a few mechanics that seemed to annoy her particularly (% based healing items, spongy enemies, forced party changes)
She also said she dislikes the turn-based pokemon games in general.
And she can't like Pokemon Go because it requires going outside.

So, Pokemon Unite is left, and the fighting game, I guess.

themanimthehills

She also said she dislikes the turn-based pokemon games in general.
And she can't like Pokemon Go because it requires going outside.

So, Pokemon Unite is left, and the fighting game, I guess.
She said in the second YIIK stream that she excuses the combat in Pokemon, it's just the combat in every other JRPG that is garbage.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
She said in the second YIIK stream that she excuses the combat in Pokemon, it's just the combat in every other JRPG that is garbage.
But Pokemon combat is literally JRPG combat simplified, I feel like she would enjoy something like Dragon Quest XI or even the Atelier series
EDIT: Or, if she wanted to fully tickle her autism, she could go down the route of something like Siralim:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
But Pokemon combat is literally JRPG combat simplified, I feel like she would enjoy something like Dragon Quest XI or even the Atelier series
EDIT: Or, if she wanted to fully tickle her autism, she could go down the route of something like Siralim:

She doesn't play Pokémon for the gameplay though, she plays Pokémon for the autistic scientist rape simulation.

themanimthehills

But doing that would mean that she would have to actually want to play games. I think we should all just agree that Pipkin be a fake gamer.

Can we get a complete list of games that approved by the Pipkin?

She doesn't play Pokémon for the gameplay though, she plays Pokémon for the autistic scientist rape simulation.
Unironically true.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
> finally finishes the interview VOD
> goes to see what the thread thinks
> goddamn thirty new pages of basically REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can't anyone just enjoy the rabbit anymore? An I am the wrong place?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
> finally finishes the interview VOD
> goes to see what the thread thinks
> goddamn thirty new pages of basically REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can't anyone just enjoy the rabbit anymore? An I am the wrong place?
The Pip mold is a narcotic whenever they try to quit they always relapse and come back for more

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Yeah, but she said she hates bootleg Pokemon clones because it's not actual Pokemon.
Then within 5 minutes of saying that she said that she wants to try SMT, which is just a raw-ass JRPG.

Welcome to the hyperbolic flip-flop chamber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom