"Because of what happened with a prior graduation in the company, I had already been told by my senpais that oftentimes suspensions would be disguised as 'breaks' by the talents. Now, I understand why."Zaion LanZa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Hack and slash is one of those retarded catch-all genres like Action Adventure, and is usually used for braindead buttonmasher games that...oh, OH, it makes so much sense now.

DMC is character action.
Character action means nothing either. All games have characters.

The term is just action games; some just happen to be more interesting than others.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I wish pippa didn't have a million viewers so I could ask her if Pokemon is an RPG or not :amepopcorn:

themanimthehills

Hack and slash is one of those retarded catch-all genres like Action Adventure, and is usually used for braindead buttonmasher games that...oh, OH, it makes so much sense now.

DMC is character action.
Sounds like pointless semantics. But whatever.

She's tangenting more about how she's weak in social settings.

Hff201

Early Adopter
I wish pippa didn't have a million viewers so I could ask her if Pokemon is an RPG or not :amepopcorn:
Pokémon is one of the good ones because she played it as a child.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
She talked about it yesterday, it is a turn-based RPG, but she dislikes the turn-based RPG pokemon games.

hololive ruined /jp/

Topo Chico

The base Pokemon games are kinda mediocre (particularly post gen 3/4), but the world of Pokemon ROM hacks is fantastic. There's some great shit that really elevates a decent turn turn based RPG into a great one. Turn based rpg love, low attention span zoomers h8

themanimthehills

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Hff201

Early Adopter
"I am not a homosexual"

"anyway here's why Lumi is perfect"

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Pippa always finds a way to leave me speechless.
I really do keep wondering if there's any game series that Pippa actually likes because of the videogames themselves.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Yuck? Doesn't she mean YiiK? :smugpipi:

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
The base Pokemon games are kinda mediocre (particularly post gen 3/4), but the world of Pokemon ROM hacks is fantastic. There's some great shit that really elevates a decent turn turn based RPG into a great one. Turn based rpg love, low attention span zoomers h8
The base games are still a bit of fun. Nothing particularly complex or difficult, but they're nice enough. Anyone who says they're amazing rpgs is insane though.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The game was NOT written for you to think that Alex is a piece of shit, irredeemable protagonist. He's supposed to be somewhat of an asshole, but you're still supposed to root for him, according to dev interviews.

Somwhat of a correction:
The dev wanted a "shitty protagonist who had to change by the end". Alex doesn't change at all, and you're still supposed to root for him by the end of it.

themanimthehills

The game saying that 26 is ancient reminds of this forum saying that any vtuber older than 30 is a hag.

Hff201

Early Adopter
It's not that hard to rotate your saves, backups don't hurt...

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I used my school notebook to keep track of which homes in Morrowind I'd murdered the owner stripped clean. That being said I'm still going to judge her because that's autistic as fuck.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>learn combos
Nigga it's pressing one button, once, on lenient timing.

Hff201

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I hope Lumi DM'd her EAT BITCH! EAT!
:architect::architect::architect:
🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom