"I like... B I G... N U T S S S S S ! ! ! "Moona Hoshinova

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I know about the Onion Farms thread written by a pedophile, but other than that and the weird cuckqueen chansite, I'm out of the loop on where else she really gets talked about on niche sites. I think she was briefly talked about on /cow/ when the doxdump and Ralph stream was happening, but I'm not sure if they still continue to talk about her since she really hasn't been involved in the sektur since.
She was popular on Poast and Chud Buds before that died. Pretty much anywhere alt tech she pops up on.

Who is FN? I had my suspicions of who he is as he's one of the people who actually hate me, but I never cared enough to look into it.

Sorry was busy watching actually good vtubers like Sena Bonbon yes

Also >onion farms
Lol
Onion is just a joke that's Empressa, Kengal, Naught, and Naught's 30 socks.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Lolcow.farms opinion of Pippa is... less than optimal.View attachment 24677
View attachment 24679
View attachment 24680
They have their own vtuber thread if you wanna take a look. For some reason the femcel types really love Tenma but loathe Pippa.
You know what? Sure, Pippa is faking all of her various physical and mental issues, suicidality, etc, and all of our hundreds of pages of discussion regarding her streams that aren't just blind adoration is also fake, it turns out we don't actually care about what ultimately happens to her at all and will drop her the second another "not like the other girls" vtuber surfaces

...That is to say, the claim that she is faking all of this and we only like her because "she's not like other vtubers" is not even remotely true. They would see significant life improvements if they actually changed their personalities to be more like the "Pick Me" that they despise, because - shock and awe - people enjoy the company of other people that share interests and don't immediately deride them.

Last edited:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Reads like a biofoid version of a poltard (unless it's all a gay-ass op, which it certainly is).

EDIT: Also, is this thread locked whenever she's not live? Or was that just me autistically misreading dear leader's rant in the general thread?
The idea was while live, but most people appreciate us keeping the autism contained here except reasonable company related stuff or general things not mostly Pippa only. I.e the Kson clip that got posted after the raid was in here and the general.

God damn these women are so delicate. Imagine getting filtered by Pippa and Lumi's "misogyny".
Kirsche would make them sudoku. Which might be a good thing. Dumb bitches gonna be dumb though.

God's Strongest Dragoon

You know what? Sure, Pippa is faking all of her various physical and mental issues, suicidality, etc, and all of our hundreds of pages of discussion regarding her streams that aren't just blind adoration is also fake, it turns out we don't actually care about what ultimately happens to her at all and will drop her the second another "not like the other girls" vtuber surfaces

...That is to say, the claim that she is faking all of this and we only like her because "she's not like other vtubers" is not even remotely true. They would see significant life improvements if they actually changed their personalities to be more like the "Pick Me" that they despise, because - shock and awe - people enjoy the company of other people that share interests and don't immediately deride them.
That's a lot of words to just say: "Hoes mad"

06-04-2004

Reasonable men must do unreasonable things
...people enjoy the company of other people that share interests and don't immediately deride them...
I really started watching when I saw a few humorous clips; wasn't an immediate fan, but over time you appreciate that Pippa is beneath everything a pretty genuine entertainer. She's gone on a tangent about not really feeling like a VTuber and more a traditional streamer, and aside from the graphics I'm a bit inclined to agree, there's virtually no traditional Idol industry influence in the type of streams she conducts, outside of responding to fans and debuting models. Really at the end of the day, I just think she's funny, (sadly) relatable, and pretty good at streaming...

Homosexual essay over, paging Dr. for more pills.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
I'm gonna post some more of the lolcow.farm stuff, because good god is it entertaining to see femcels seethe.

Tenma LOVE, Pippa HATE:
1683780841503.png

1683780981829.png

1683781047418.png

1683781208125.png

1683781227853.png

(they unironically believe she's /there/)
Pippa dox speculation:
1683780924161.png

1683780957074.png

General Pippa seethe:
1683781098090.png

1683781128478.png

1683781149676.png

1683781176373.png

1683781191148.png

"Pippa is a lot worse than Nyanners"
1683781298930.png

1683781313280.png

The femcels are /HERE/, RUN FOR THE HILLS
Somebody tries to actually shill Pippa, femcels seethe:
1683781424640.png

1683781454030.png

Making fun of Pippa going suicidal on stream:
1683781525845.png

1683781546818.png

1683781566063.png

1683781580857.png

There's some more stuff regarding the hogwarts stuff, but nothing else particularly interesting.
EDIT:
There's also a series of threads on the weeb board. All the info is entirely outdated and seems to be pushed by one particularly mad anti.

To any farmers lurking here: Howdy! Enjoy your stay! I hope you enjoy us being disgusting simp coomer moid scrotes. I for one embrace the slur - my balls are huge, I got nothing to be ashamed of.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

...That is to say, the claim that she is faking all of this and we only like her because "she's not like other vtubers" is not even remotely true, and these people would have significantly better experiences in life if they actually improved their personalities to be more like the "Pick Me" that they despise because - shock and awe - people enjoy the company of other people that share interests and don't immediately deride them
If Pippa really wanted to go for the "based" egirl schtick I'm sure she'd just be blindly agreeing with the shit her chat says; autistically arguing with them about literally everything like she does would be pretty counterproductive if she were trying to grift.

But again, this is just bitter woman shit. I feel like some people are far too charitable toward TERFs because of the constant attacks against the homeland etc.; they're still feminists which comes with the usual obsessive man-hating, including turning against other women who are well-liked by men, regardless of how they earned their popularity. It's unironic crab-bucket shit.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
If Pippa really wanted to go for the "based" egirl schtick I'm sure she'd just be blindly agreeing with the shit her chat says; autistically arguing with them about literally everything like she does would be pretty counterproductive if she were trying to grift.

But again, this is just bitter woman shit. I feel like some people are far too charitable toward TERFs because of the constant attacks against the homeland etc.; they're still feminists which comes with the usual obsessive man-hating, including turning against other women who are well-liked by men, regardless of how they earned their popularity. It's unironic crab-bucket shit.
Just goes to show none of them actually watch Pippa if they think she's just some far right pick me girl. They're actually more retarded than /vt/.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
Listen, if a woman doesn't have the same opinions as us Farmer nonnies, or finds different things entertaining, then she must've been brainwashed or coerced by the vile hands of Males. Us women are independent beings, so we all have to agree, right?

Honestly bitter women who cut each other down if they dare to have a different viewpoint really get me those tophats.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Just goes to show none of them actually watch Pippa if they think she's just some far right pick me girl. They're actually more retarded than /vt/.
These are the same women who will Jill off to "Vox Akuma rapes you in a Wendy's parking lot asmr" type shit.
Honestly it's not worth getting involved in, they'll ban anyone they suspect of being a male or having a differing opinion.

Short

God Damn the Sun

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
How does someone shit themselves and just proceed to walk around?

Well, if you don't yet have access to somewhere you can go and clean yourself up, there's nothing else you can do, I suppose.

Dig in, boys.

No, I'm good.

Hi, Pippa. Kson wants you to respond to her DMs. Your fans want you to respond to her DMs. Do you want to respond to her DMs? Be the Pippa that wants to respond to kson's DMs. Be the Pippa that will make make her, your fans, and yourself happy. You got this.

JMForte

Do people on lolcow.farm talk about her? She was specifically talking about sites that talk about her.
You can also notice a connection to them talking about Pippa and /pcg/ getting a noticeable increase in anti posts about her.

I do want to add that it's also funny in that they stick out more than the average anti because they have really retarded beliefs about Pippa and mannerisms that no /pcg/ regular and to a lesser extent even /vt/ has. Always hilarious when a bunch of new IPs pop up and start antiing Pippa and that's regardless of where those raids come from.

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

JMForte

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom