"She a ho, man"Ouro Kronii

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Negzana

Is bullying a thing? I don't remember anyone being bullied in school, and the people who claimed they were were just bitching about dumb shit like being called short.
Was either dindus being dindus, the class autist being the class autist (and there bullying was always self inflicted or initiated by them), or girls being girls (AKA I don't know I assume a lot of blackmail shit goes on in their circles).

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Is bullying a thing? I don't remember anyone being bullied in school, and the people who claimed they were were just bitching about dumb shit like being called short.
Not really, it was just joking with your buds about how gay the other dorks are. Really, I can only think of only one kid who ever really got bullied, because he was a fucking Henri-tier weirdo who'd try to talk to girls outside of the women's bathroom and confess his love to them.

Then again, we don't have brown people here.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
This is your autism in action.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Oh shit, my story.
I fucking, read this as this

I remember getting fucked with in elementary, going for the neck took care of that.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1683772420023.png
Thank you for your input, bob

Topo Chico

Kids would get jumped, shoved, generally battered/nutt-tapped. Verbal would be equally brutal, ostracization shit, public shunning. Years after I left, the HS I went to a kid did a flip from 3rd story and went vegetable mode, over presumably in part the bullying. Dunno what typa schools you went to but over here, they could be pretty not fun.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Was either dindus being dindus
We had very few of those as they had to be bussed in, but they were always the ones doing retarded shit like pouring shit into a teachers drink to poison them.

Not really, it was just joking with your buds about how gay the other dorks are. Really, I can only think of only one kid who ever really got bullied, because he was a fucking Henri-tier weirdo who'd try to talk to girls outside of the women's bathroom and confess his love to them.

Then again, we don't have brown people here.
I don't really consider it bullying if it's justified. Some people just need their bad behavior corrected.

This is your autism in action.
I don't get it.

Negzana

Kids would get jumped, shoved, generally battered/nutt-tapped. Verbal would be equally brutal, ostracization shit, public shunning. Years after I left, the HS I went to a kid did a flip from 3rd story and went vegetable mode, over presumably in part the bullying. Dunno what typa schools you went to but over here, they could be pretty not fun.
Sounds like a black school. Thinking about it I was relentlessly bullied at my middle school because I was a very socially unadjusted 'tist it was a massive ghetto hoodrat vermin school.

Just remembering how bad it was makes my A&H withdrawal symptoms worse.

Topo Chico

Sounds like a black school. Thinking about it I was relentlessly bullied at my middle school because I was a very socially unadjusted 'tist it was a massive ghetto hoodrat school.
The black schools had shootings, rapes ect. dawg, this was one of the best in the city.

E: I will say if you took AP/IB courses you'd avoid the vast majority of this shit. The HS got considerably worse after another HS got closed or some shit and they had to bus in tons of undesirables. Know clue how bad it is now.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
>I don't like math
Bros I don't feel so good...

Edit: NEVERMIND SHE'S REDEEMED HERSELF!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
They never looked good on anyone. I'm happy that's one thing I avoided.
IT'S NOT ABOUT FASHION IT'S ABOUT FUNCTION! YOU CAN KEEP YOUR HANDS WARM WHILE OPENING YOUR FINGERS UP TO TYPE AND STUFF!

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
There are 4 types of teachers:
  • Teachers who genuinely love their job and want their students to succeed (extremely rare)
  • Teachers that have a hateboner for kids (unfortunately common)
  • Teachers that want to do good but are horrifically incompetent (college graduates)
  • Teachers that have tenure and do the bare minimum (can be either extremely chill or downright evil)

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I always beat the crap out of people who bullied me the few time's I was bullied. Wasn't really an issue for me.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
This fucking shit child is living rent free in Pippa's head for the past 15 years.

"an old friend reached out, they're a him now"
UH OH

Sven

Pippa's big book of grudges is getting a lot of airtime tonight

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom