[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Wasn't one of the top contributors to the DSM-5, who pushed for the removal of self genital mutilation from the list of illnesses, discovered to be in communities that fetishized genital mutilation and had fictional stories of children being kidnapped and mutilated.
I'll admit right off I'm not sure, I mostly only caught stuff that swung through the farms while browsing or various off swings of Kirsche/her chat etc.
As far as whether I would believe it, well I basically don't trust anyone in any position of power these days. This wouldn't have shocked me in the slightest and several other similar things have happened recently.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa no, they shouldn't be allowed to do this shit at all. There are children out in public as well.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
"I don't think they should not be allowed to do it" I'm going to fucking lose it.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Being like China is wrong.
You need to be more like Eastern Europe, where you're allowed to do whatever you want, but the cops won't help you when you get beat down over it.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Wasn't one of the top contributors to the DSM-5, who pushed for the removal of self genital mutilation from the list of illnesses, discovered to be in communities that fetishized genital mutilation and had fictional stories of children being kidnapped and mutilated.
I'll admit right off I'm not sure, I mostly only caught stuff that swung through the farms while browsing or various off swings of Kirsche/her chat etc.
As far as whether I would believe it, well I basically don't trust anyone in any position of power these days. This wouldn't have shocked me in the slightest and several other similar things have happened recently.
When Null finally defeats the Dong-Gone Demon or whoever the fuck is buying the DDoS I would love a link to something supporting this so I can assist some libertarian fence-sitters with selecting the correct side.

E: A response of "POST CHIN" continues to be relevant.
chin.png

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Pippa no, they shouldn't be allowed to do this shit at all. There are children out in public as well.
With the growing amount of adults who will claim genocide if they are no longer able to expose themselves to children, shame is necessary at this point

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
When Null finally defeats the Dong-Gone Demon or whoever the fuck is buying the DDoS I would love a link to something supporting this so I can assist some libertarian fence-sitters with selecting the correct side.
1683676534717.png

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
If I remember right there was an article or two in A&N about it. It's funny how they allow the people committing shit to define what things are.

Wonder if someone in the data center sabotaged it.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
THE LOOK OF A MAN WHO HAS BEEN ABSOLUTELY BUCK BROKEN
1683676733862.png

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I didn't expect to hear about MrGirl today.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
1683676806631.png

There's always one fucking creep.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I feel so bad for this dough-faced British lady.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
"At least I'm not doing drugs"

I would prefer if you were

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.