"Vore will save the day!"Fujikura Uruka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I'm not trusting the veracity of a woman scared shitless of a piece of plastic and cardboard sold by Hasbro.
pngwing.com.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Pippa's kind of right if you are looking for realism. However with like Apocalypse Now, I don't really watch that as a war film. But I could see something like I dunno, The Patriot feeling really off. Or if using a non military but "based on a true story" example, the Untouchables is really weird if you are versed in the true story
I have a pretty autistic interest in military history, but watching unrealistic war movies is alright with me, as long as they're fun, or well made. What really gets my goat are REALLY propagandized war movies. The example that jumps to mind is Klimov's Come and See. Fantastic fucking movie, the first 2/3rds are Godlike, genuinely 10/10 shit. And then the Nazis hit the village where the kid is hiding, light people on fire in huts while dancing to harmonica music, while throwing babies through windows like they're playing basketball, drift kubelwagens through the village, and my eyes kinda glaze over, because it's cartoonishly too much, too fast for such a good movie.

Sven

You know I think we got one of those rare times chat is actually right

She is the cutest schizo sometimes

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>dante
>hesienberg
>bismarck
>in two years

Most loyal woman in America.

Heisenberg didn't get anything because RE8 was boring as shit, and they realized that remaking games that don't need remakes makes infinitely more money.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Pippa has never seen Pyrocynical's face

she must be like 56, didn't he do that reveal back in 2015/2016

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa does not approve of meat man.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I see it. I see the similarity. But I don't think Pyro would be into her if she can't inflate.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Didn't Pyrocynical literally do faggoty crossdressing cosplay and makeup? Yet more reasons him and Colress are similar.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Rate me late, took too long getting this down.

I hate 'religious leaders' like that so, so much. Finding their weaknesses, exploiting them, preying on people's beliefs like that.... I hate it. Keep in mind you'll see these sort of people in all sorts of situations where money has the chance to exchange hands too (crypto, get rich quick scams, 'charities').

It's not necessarily on a grand scale also. It can be as simple as a relative being taken advantage of by a friend or family member. One of mine had a caretaker spending his money on Publisher Clearing House sweepstakes, theft and gambling pretty much; it was a horrible experience for my family. I heard about something less criminal involving my sister's mother-in-law, but still people being scummy taking advantage of family (and stubborn generosity; but then my BIL was being hit up by said MIL for money... Old lady was starving herself pretty much). If you know anyone susceptible, keep an eye out.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Pippa you bring your BF into your streams, even if it's a pokeman, and you pay the price forever :smugpipi:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Didn't Pyrocynical literally do faggoty crossdressing cosplay and makeup? Yet more reasons him and Colress are similar.
Sadly
EYIJE19XgAA_c0z.jpg

EDIT: CHAT NO WHY DID YOU BRING IT UP!

Sven

Holy Jesus twink with a fish

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
There's gonna be a surge of PippaxPyrocynical art after this stream!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
So Pippa's ideal man is a tall, older white man, essentially a nazi

And since Pyro doesn't look tall enough it is enough to disqualify him

:robertudrink:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Eh, they're both blond but that's it.

Pippa makes herself too easy to bully though. Hard to tell if she leans into it for content or if it's the pipkin...

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
There's gonna be a surge of PippaxPyrocynical art after this stream!
And Pyro is gonna get cancelled again for associating with the nazi rabbit.
So Pippa's ideal man is a tall, older white man, essentially a nazi
Her ideal man is RE5 Wesker, but she's coping that Colres isn't just bootleg, soulless Wesker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom