Topo Chico

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Spergatory

Early Adopter
This feels like a fucking skit. I honestly respect the officer for not blowing a gasket on her.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Did god run out of souls or something cause that thing looks human but something is clearly missing

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I've been super drunk before and even then I could still understand things, just not well. Though I'm also a very chill drunk.

This bitch's smug face is crazy
>Tell bitch she killed 2 people
>She tells me "cool story bro"
>She gets out in a year
>Man chokes out dangerous jogger that kidnapped a 7 year old and was out of prison, gets life in prison
:gunpeko:

Sven

This bitch has never been told no in her life has she, she is so confused by the concept that she can't do something she wants to when she wants to.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I don't mind watching the making-of stuff, but I feel like it should be animation then making-of, rather than splicing the two together repeatedly.
I'm with you on that, I like the parts for what they are but the flow is a mess. I guess animating the building of everything would be a nightmare.
It might be hard to tell from the start of the video, but in the title it says the video is a "build" video not purely an animation video.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
No idea why all the gloom doom predictions about this fat bitch getting out scott free. There's a chance she'll do real time, at least from what I've seen in recent similar indictments.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
"It's just sad she wasn't the victim... A bit dark, but yea." - Pippa being right.

It might be hard to tell from the start of the video, but in the title it says the video is a "build" video not purely an animation video.
Still doesn't work for me as a video format.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
This cop has the patience of a saint. I would sacrifice my career to punch her in the face in this situation.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Pippa really says some real blackpill shit that I often say

Its a powerlevel that once you reach you really can't crawl back from

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
No idea why all the gloom doom predictions about this fat bitch getting out scott free. There's a chance she'll do real time, at least from what I've seen in recent similar indictments.
The video is from 2022, she's been sentenced to 14 years.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I've been super duper drunk before and even then I could still understand things, just not well. Though I'm also a very chill drunk.
I've never really been drunk before, not sure what makes it so enjoyable.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I've been super drunk before and even then I could still understand things, just not well. Though I'm also a very chill drunk.

>Tell bitch she killed 2 people
>She tells me "cool story bro"
>She gets out in a year
>Man chokes out dangerous jogger that kidnapped a 7 year old and was out of prison, gets life in prison
:gunpeko:
Local story:
Local politician hits three completely innocent Italian tourists with a speedboat, kills all three, escapes the scene, TRIES TO IMMEDIATELY CONTACT HIS FRIEND IN THE GOVERNMENT TO BURY IT. Gets THREE years, people spot him in the streets days after he gets sent to jail, let out for good behavior after about a year and a half.

Kid shoots and kills three drug dealers who ruined his little brother's life, blackmailed his family, and attempted to kill him. All three dealers were known to the police for years, nothing was done about it. Kid gets 40 years, no chance of parole or anything.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Ah, another oil baron I see

Topo Chico

Real Oklahoma moment. Every alchy lies habitually about how many drinks they've had. Like dude we can see you and hear you, no WAY you only had 3-4 beers

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I've never really been drunk before, not sure what makes it so enjoyable.
Makes it easier for me to enjoy media and music without overthinking.

Local story:
Local politician hits three completely innocent Italian tourists with a speedboat, kills all three, escapes the scene, TRIES TO IMMEDIATELY CONTACT HIS FRIEND IN THE GOVERNMENT TO BURY IT. Gets THREE years, people spot him in the streets days after he gets sent to jail, let out for good behavior after about a year and a half.

Kid shoots and kills three drug dealers who ruined his little brother's life, blackmailed his family, and attempted to kill him. All three dealers were known to the police for years, nothing was done about it. Kid gets 40 years, no chance of parole or anything.
This happens all the time and it's getting worse.

The guy I'm talking about is the new George Floyd who got choked on the train, the guy was arrest 42 times prior to that, including for kidnapping a child of 7 years old, assaulting elderly people, and more. The guy shouldn't have been on the street and the guy who choked him is probably going to prison for life.

The guy who Kyle shot first spent only 10 years for raping 5-6 boys under the age of 12. The last guy Gage Grossfag, was stopped on a DUI by the police and released because he was a witness on the Kyle Rittenhouse case, because fuck justice if it means politically targeting someone.

They also sentenced a guy for shooting someone in Texas, after his car was surrounded and some dipshit pointed a gun at him point blank while he was minding his own business in his car and waiting for people to move.

The legal system is fucked.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
What a fucking coward. Face the consequences of your actions you dishonorable cunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom