"Ah! German! Merci beaucoup, merci beaucoup!"Kobo Kanaeru

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Pippa wtf panting after eating something spicy is very normal whether or not it helps

Kalion

:)
I thought streamers were just putting on a show when they pant while eating spicy food. People actually do that?

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Airi, Lia has been dodging the cheese date for the last 9 months. Its not going to happen.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Airi scammed Google, good wolf.

Edit: Taxes hate! Preach!

Edit 2: Pippa is so right about tipping. I hate when it takes over half an hour just to place your order because the server is afk, and someone is like "you should just tip 15% instead of 20%".

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I swear Americans are fucking retarded with tipping in restaurants, every time I hear it mentioned it's something petty, either pity-party shit about wage disputes that aren't the customers' responsibility to fix, or some early-20s waitress who's obviously a miserable cunt in person bitching that they only got $5 of free money rather than an arbitrary percentage of the bill.

Over here we'll just leave you a couple' quid if the service is good or walk out if it's not, simple as.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
What one thing people don't understand about waiter pay and tipping is that if they don't make enough in tips to equal minimum wage they need to be paid by their employer to reach minimum wage based on what state they're in. Not giving my opinion one way or another, but it's a thing a lot don't know about.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Most libertarians I know don't tip, partly because they believe the reason tipping exists is to obscure the actual cost of restaurant dining.
Pippa is just weak to peer pressure from her tism.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I swear Americans are fucking retarded with tipping in restaurants, every time I hear it mentioned it's something petty, either pity-party shit about wage disputes that aren't the customers' responsibility to fix, or some early-20s waitress who's obviously a miserable cunt in person bitching that they only got $5 of free money rather than an arbitrary percentage of the bill.

Over here we'll just leave you a couple' quid if the service is good or walk out if it's not, simple as.
Good servers in the US can make a ton of money, six figures in some cases, but a lot of them suck which creates feel bad situations.

Also, I remember on Beanie Man's show they were talking about how black people suck at tipping, so when Ian worked as a waiter, he saw a black family and decided to give them the best service ever to not be racist. When asked if they tipped as a result he said they didn't leave a tip.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

It's because America is a retarded land where waiters don't actually get paid jack shit, usually minimum wage for a pretty big workload, and if they're not basically grovelling for tips, they're not making anything.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

>Quid
Oh dear god how many fucking bongs do we have here?

Sven

I've worked in a few restaurants, 2 had an option for servers they could work for a higher base pay & no tips, or they could work for the reduced server wage + tips.

No one, absolutely no one, worked for the higher base pay because they made infinitely more even on slow nights in tips.

Hff201

Early Adopter
>Quid
Oh dear god how many fucking bongs do we have here?
I kinda assumed the Only Fools and Horses avatar would have given that away on day one...

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Tonight's tips should go to Airi and not Pippa because build-abear-shit :smugpipi:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I kinda assumed the Only Fools and Horses avatar would have given that away on day one...
You expect non-bongs to know what the hell that is? :smugpipi:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I've worked in a few restaurants, 2 had an option for servers they could work for a higher base pay & no tips, or they could work for the reduced server wage + tips.

No one, absolutely no one, worked for the higher base pay because they made infinitely more even on slow nights in tips.
It makes sense they'd choose the tips. If you think a server has about 3-5 tables, and each leaves 5+ dollars in tip an hour, it can quickly add up to a rather good wage. If you can also keep some cash tax free it's even better.

People have no idea how bad taxation is.

I thought you just really liked Goebbels.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Pippa tries to kidnap a woof story at 11

Hff201

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Pippa and Airi are an adorable duo I need more of these collabs

Sven

Oh god, I didn't see this coming up on Saturday.
I am scared but not because it is a horror game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom