"Penis too big? There's no such thing, as long as you've got a will, you've got a way baby!"Kirschey

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
kakyoin-cherry-cherry-licking.gif

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Someone had sex with this creature that disintegrates the kit kat with her saliva before swallowing it.
Even more people want to have sex with this creature that disintegrates the kit kat with her saliva before swallowing it.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Confession: I eat KitKats almost exactly like Pippa does, and she literally just described pretty much exactly what I do. This fact horrifies me because I am not supposed to be autistic and this is one of the first times she's described a really fucking weird ritual she does that I also do. Send help.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Confession: I eat KitKats almost exactly like Pippa does, and she literally just described pretty much exactly what I do. This fact horrifies me because I am not supposed to be autistic and this is one of the first times she's described a really fucking weird ritual she does that I also do. Send help.
Why did you finally dox yourself on this forum, Yuni.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It's like you're sisters in autism!

Oh, right :smugpipi:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Chocolate circumcision for all.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa eats Kitkat like a rat.
I know, right? It's super adorable.

Someone had sex with this creature that disintegrates the kit kat with her saliva before swallowing it.
It's not confirmed she's not a virgin. Besides, haven't you ever held a wafer candy in your mouth and let it dissolve? Not even those cube kinds? Actually had them the other day.

Twins do tend to have similar behaviors. Also, thhrang female confirmed.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Anyone that eats it like that can't be helped.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
I miss forum games. I guess they aren't really necessary any more but back in the 00's they were a great way to kill time and get to know people on forums better. Like an icebreaker.
Kiwifarms still has a few that go on. My favorite was Mafia though.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Airi: "I'm not a fricking idiot, I don't give my password away...Ever since I got hacked in runescape I've never done that again!"

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Even more people want to have sex with this creature that disintegrates the kit kat with her saliva before swallowing it.
Mold doesn't have sex, it spreads through spores.

:guratism:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I miss forum games. I guess they aren't really necessary any more but back in the 00's they were a great way to kill time and get to know people on forums better. Like an icebreaker.
Kiwifarms still has a few that go on. My favorite was Mafia though.
Forums are a very under utilized Internet thing, despite almost all of social media just being shitty versions of forums with worse indexing.

Edit: And it's funny because almost all big innovators and cyber security people use forums still. Palmer Lucky, the guy who made Oculus is a huge fan of them, and places like Dread are staples of the dark net. The only reason forums aren't more popular is because normies are too retarded to use the superior interface and demand bing bing wahoo Tik Tok scrolling.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Pippa! You HAVE TO play DND with them! YOU HAVE TO! :shiinastare::amegunl::panik:

Kalion

:)

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Pippa and Airi gotta be pretty close to roast eachother like that how wholesome

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
A lot of images these days are just shitty CGI for adverts.

Edit: Pippa's chocolate taste is on point.

lvl8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom