"I hope you guys you know, uh, celebrate together happily...and...maybe explode together"IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
"Did you know that the person committing horrific atrocities in this work of fiction, is a bad person?" Everyone claps.

Many such cases!
This is actually a major issue in a lot of writing these days, as people will think a complex villain needs to be justified in their actions, as opposed to just being evil but having a logic behind their views. It's why every WoW villain is only killing everyone to stop an even bigger evil from killing them, or Thanos was only killing everyone to stop overpopulation killing everyone, etc.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
How could anyone complain about Pippa's voice?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Oh good, she doesn't read this thread, because her voice is probably the only thing nobody's ever complained about.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
The people that complain about her voice say the same for pretty much all vtubers. It's mainly 14 year olds that found her from one of her many twitter controversies.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I hope so. I'm also counting on vtubers getting hired as voice actors to diminish the influence of Sabat's clique.
We can only hope.

Crossing my fingers she doesnt dip out on the greentext stream. Last viewer submission stream was KIA.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Every female vtuber ever has people complaining about their voice, it's an easy bad-faith criticism to make because normies/performative tradtards will see anime avatar plus girly voice without context and just nod along with anyone calling it degenerate. When she's not making the intentionally obnoxious PIPIPIPIPI noises (you do not have to respond to that part, Reticule) her voice is really cute.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
What the fuck?

1683171283579.png

Who IS this fucker?!

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
The people that complain about her voice say the same for pretty much all vtubers. It's mainly 14 year olds that found her from one of her many twitter controversies.
I can understand not liking Remi's voice as it's a little too cutesy baby talk, but Pippa properly does the voice thing right across the spectrum.

(you do not have to respond to that part, Reticule)
You know this isn't how it works, even her PIPIPIPI is adorable in small doses.

We can only hope.
I think people are already trying to break up the monopoly as Vic was hired on by Anime Matsuri for their voice studio. The only problem is getting the big Japanese corpos to switch over as they're probably slow to act.

Edit: Why can I not reply to @thhrang message?
Quotes get removed from the original reply, so you end up with an empty message from him.

Pretend you're taking a derivative of a constant.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Every female vtuber ever has people complaining about their voice, it's an easy bad-faith criticism to make because normies/performative tradtards will see anime avatar plus girly voice without context and just nod along with anyone calling it degenerate. When she's not making the intentionally obnoxious PIPIPIPIPI noises (you do not have to respond to that part, Reticule) her voice is really cute.
having fun.jpg

Anyways, I'm mad that this actually good stream almost falls into 3view territory, but the not-so-good videogame or 3 hour self-destruction coping sessions get 3k or more. Hope the viewcounts don't discourage her from doing more of these, or more collabs that aren't just on her channel, because the Aoi stream yesterday was also really funny, but stuck in 3view land.

I think people are already trying to break up the monopoly as Vic was hired on by Anime Matsuri for their voice studio. The only problem is getting the big Japanese corpos to switch over as they're probably slow to act.
From what little I know, Jap companies usually don't hand-pick their VAs, unless the game was made to be English-first like MGS or DMC, or the newer Resident Evil games, so the problem isn't individual VAs, the problem is Jap companies just going "oh big gaijin VA studio, hand it off", and then the VA studio just grabs these faggots every time. Vic and the actual humans in the ENVA community need to work together and actually compete with the clique, by basically making their own clique, but less gay, instead of being divided.

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
because the Aoi stream yesterday was also really funny, but stuck in 3view land.
The Aoi stream was also on his channel, so half the people were probably waiting on Pippa's channel for the stream to start because they have trouble any time she isn't live there.

From what little I know, Jap companies usually don't hand-pick their VAs, unless the game was made to be English-first like MGS or DMC, or the newer Resident Evil games, so the problem isn't individual VAs, the problem is Jap companies just going "oh big gaijin VA studio, hand it off", and then the VA studio just grabs these faggots every time. Vic and the actual humans in the ENVA community need to work together and actually compete with the clique instead of being divided.
That's what I mean, the Anime Matsuri group started a VA studio with Vic as one of the people they work with, but the Japanese companies will probably be hard to shift as they'll not want to redo all the paperwork to set up a new studio in their system.

The hardest thing about making a new B2B company is convincing bureaucrats to enter you into their system so you can actually do business, and I'm guessing it's worse with how weird the Japanese business systems can be.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
She's straight-up admitted to being into Lumi and Shondo in the span of a week, the rabbit's going for the harem route...

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I have no actual problem with her voice, I doubt any one of her regular viewers do either

On another note, Colress would have multiple restraining orders against her

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Colress would have multiple restraining orders against her
What man of science wouldn't want a devoted helper goblin of a genius woman with good takes?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Inb4 there's no Part 2 of this stream, and it eventually evaporates into thin air like the Fedsmoker video/stream she planned on doing for months.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Inb4 there's no Part 2 of this stream, and it eventually evaporates into thin air like the Fedsmoker video/stream she planned on doing for months.
Or finishing Atomic Heart.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Didn't it take her a full year to beat FEAR? You never know with Pippa.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom