"I'm not Mexican, I'm a different brown!"Lia Rinkou

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Shipkin Shippa is the most sea because she is a boat and can traverse large bodies of water

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Shipkin Shippa is the most sea because she is a boat and can traverse large bodies of water
Frankly I would be shocked if meat-realm Pippa could actually swim.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
She is the Pippa that resides in the meat realm as opposed to the 2D drawing of a rabbit that's in the digital realm, but I will never call her (REDACTED) Pippa.

:mitothink:

using the funny square brackets triggers redacted formatting even if I delete the closing part of it, mega gay

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Frankly I would be shocked if meat-realm Pippa could actually swim.
I think she mentioned being able to swim somewhat, she just can't float. She's tried but she just sinks like a rock and thinks it's because she's malnourished and doesn't have enough blubber to float.

The Salem Witch Trials were just about enforcing a "No Fat Chicks" policy really.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Didn't Pippa say if she got good luck during the Pokemon handcam stream that she would stream an extra day this week?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Didn't Pippa say if she got good luck during the Pokemon handcam stream that she would stream an extra day this week?
Probably the twitch stream was that.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Did she get good luck? It was a hundred dollar box and the best card was $18 or something?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Did she get good luck? It was a hundred dollar box and the best card was $18 or something?
Also folded one of the more valuable cards, which was still like $4.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
It was one she liked more importantly. I do appreciate how happy she is just cracking packs instead of worrying about ETV and other dumb shit you'll never get in a sealed box.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
On average, you can make back the cost of a booster box with the rare pulls and foils, so that you can put that money back into further booster boxes until you get The Good Shit (tm)

This doesn't apply to sets that are, say, years old and out of print

source: have I made it obvious that my autism is Pokemon-inclined yet

have I

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
On average, you can make back the cost of a booster box with the rare pulls and foils, so that you can put that money back into further booster boxes until you get The Good Shit (tm)

This doesn't apply to sets that are, say, years old and out of print

source: have I made it obvious that my autism is Pokemon-inclined yet

have I
That would be really weird if box EV was break even, usually it's supposed to be negative unless something big is cracked, or at least that's how it was in Mtg, though these days you'd be lucky to open $20 of stuff.

Pokemon is probably a better managed game than the cluster fuck that is Mtg these days though.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Oh look more alerts form this thread, IS PIPPA LIVE? NO :youlittleshit:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
That would be really weird if box EV was break even, usually it's supposed to be negative unless something big is cracked, or at least that's how it was in Mtg, though these days you'd be lucky to open $20 of stuff.

Pokemon is probably a better managed game than the cluster fuck that is Mtg these days though.
Unlike Magic Pokemon only realy has two constructed formats and only the equivalent of standard gets any real tournament play. The other big difference is they have rotation once a year after their big world championships are done. Most of the money of a box is in the full art, rainbow foil, trainer cards, and whatever cards are in meta at the time like any tcg.

I haven't played in years so things may have changed but I doubt it.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

I can tell you right now, Pippa made quite a bit more than $20 off the box, if she had opened it with the goal of preserving the cards

You've got:

-The Hits (from the spreadsheet with direct value per card)
-Foils
-Reverse Foils
-Trainer/Support Cards (meta)
-Deckbuilders (meta)
-"Binder Bait" (for things like Wew's Piplup Binder)
-Online Codes (that she gave away FOR FREE)

Every dollar adds up, and with the surge of Pokeboomers and Pokezoomers getting in on the collectathon, she could have sold her stock readily

Unfortunately for her, she put her thumb in the middle of nearly every single card, and didn't sleeve them after opening, rendering them as junk to the more hardcore collectors

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I can tell you right now, Pippa made quite a bit more than $20 off the box, if she had opened it with the goal of preserving the cards

You've got:

-The Hits (from the spreadsheet with direct value per card)
-Foils
-Reverse Foils
-Trainer/Support Cards (meta)
-Deckbuilders (meta)
-"Binder Bait" (for things like Wew's Piplup Binder)
-Online Codes (that she gave away FOR FREE)

Every dollar adds up, and with the surge of Pokeboomers and Pokezoomers getting in on the collectathon, she could have sold her stock readily

Unfortunately for her, she put her thumb in the middle of nearly every single card, and didn't sleeve them after opening, rendering them as junk to the more hardcore collectors
Imagine the greasy fingerprints all over the cards.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom