"Why? Why do you have autism?"Kumagai "Beatani" Chisato

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
SHE DODGED THE MIKU QUESTION

MIKU ENCOURAGES COLRESS CONFIRMED (real)

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1682232435833.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I think there's a benefit to creating unrealistic ideals of people in your industry you wish to aspire to in order to push and motivate yourself. The person you aspire to be doesn't need to necessarily exist, you just need a vision to strive for and to have a sense that if someone could achieve it, so could you, as many things were seen as humanly impossible, until they happened, and then they became the norm.
I can see this argument, and I believe this has played out many times in history. The "rat race" as it were. However, from what I am surmising from Pippa is that she "will never" be good enough for those aspirations. And whenever that happens the person, the artist, the actor, the architect... they flame out and they often don't have support of contemporaries or normal people.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I can see this argument, and I believe this has played out many times in history. The "rat race" as it were. However, from what I am surmising from Pippa is that she "will never" be good enough for those aspirations. And whenever that happens the person, the artist, the actor, the architect... they flame out and they often don't have support of contemporaries or normal people.
Maybe, but it sounds less about her not feeling she can't reach their level but rather wanting to believe there's a higher level above her that she can always reach and by meeting her heroes it makes her feel like she already hit the apex.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
How long until someon trains an AI on his voice and uses it to troll Pippa?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
The rabbit is still streaming? Dang, I've started and finished my stream, ate dinner, caught up on Twitter and the boards, did my DuoLingo reps, had a call with my parents, and wrote a long new thread OP in this time.

Well, something to listen to while doing some late-night skinnerbox gaming I suppose. (Mech Arena. Thanks, Kirsche.)

Last edited:

Sven

She's managed to stall long enough that Tenma and Whiskey have showed up now.

Come on Lumi, your awake come and mock the rabbit with everybody else

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Something is telling me that here AI therapist is also this Pokemon femboy.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I like that everyone is just showing up in this rabbits stream just to hear her talk about her husbando and love for Lumi.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
She said she was wrapping up the stream half an hour ago, but she's still talking about Colress

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I will floss with barb wire the arsehole so sent her that clip link I want to sleep god fucking damn it.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Chat whines about dubs

Pippa plays the JP version

Sounds literally the same

This fucking fandom I swear to god...
Agreed dubs are overhated the voice actors may be shit people for the most part like any actor but most are pretty talented regardless

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I will floss with barb wire the arsehole so sent her that clip link I want to sleep god fucking damn it.
I remember some guy once tried to make a documentary covering the whole Internet, and in his Defcon talk he mentions his first screening to a test audience was a DVD that was something like 6 hours long with no breaks, and what he learned from his test audience was "Don't do that, that hurts people". Then he got sued for a billion dollars as he archived someone's enema fanfic from the BBS sites.

lvl8

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
You stream?

If you're being sincere despite my frequently mentioning that I stream: Yes. Mostly on Twitch.

If you're being sarcastic because I won't shut up about me streaming: Noted.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Cast this stream into the fire!
fire.jpg

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Oh, and the guy who got sued for two billion dollars for archiving enema fanfics

If you're being sincere despite my frequently mentioning that I stream: Yes. Mostly on Twitch.

If you're being sarcastic because I won't shut up about me streaming: Noted.
Had no idea actually. I had seen you in chats and the like as you use the same name everywhere, just never knew you streamed.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Agreed dubs are overhated the voice actors may be shit people for the most part like any actor but most are pretty talented regardless
It's been like this for decades, with sub-only people being obnoxiously pushy. It's just gotten worse in recent years because Weeb Wars made it into a virtue signal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom