His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Pippa: Lumi is the ideal woman

The ship is setting to sail...

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1682230833929.png
Yes Pippa, you have a nerfed viewership, you can say whatever you like right now :smugpipi:

Sven

"Nerfed because I'm on Twitch and it's 2am"

still almost 2k viewers

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Well, we at least learned tonight that Pippa has shit taste. Its looking pretty dire for Reticule and Pippenis Inspector. But for some reason I'm feeling pretty good, I don't know I just have a positive feeling. Can't explain it, but it seems like it was a pretty good day.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Lumi will hold this over Pippa FOREVER

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Just a bubble bros. She's regularly bigger than nji and holo girls in terms of CCV.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa makes good point, chat too stupid to understand, very sad, many such cases.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Dude looks creepy, should have tried to bait her with the skinheads
View attachment 21658
Kirsche's mom's Pokemon Husbando

Pippa makes good point, chat too stupid to understand, very sad, many such cases.
Nah. Pippa is legit saying pretty stupid shit. She is idolizing people and meeting them or interacting with them will only bring her back to the reality that they are regular people and not some sort of god in human's clothing. Its a great way to self sabotage and possible interaction with people because they will never live up to the standard you created of them in your head.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Just a bubble bros. She's regularly bigger than nji and holo girls in terms of CCV.
"But what if those numbers were bigger?" -Fishman, probably (based on what little we know from Pippa's Very Bad Night)

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Nah. Pippa is legit saying pretty stupid shit. She is idolizing people and meeting them or interacting with them will only bring her back to the reality that they are regular people and not some sort of god in human's clothing. Its a great way to self sabotage and possible interaction with people because they will never live up to the standard you created of them in your head.
All she's saying is don't meet your heroes.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Pippa taking me back to high school right now with this song...

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
...WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO REMIND US

ALL THOSE MEMORIES
I HAVE ARE BEAUTIFUL IN MY MIND
BUT THEY DON'T FEED THE HUNGER DEEP INSIDE MY SOUL

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Funny she picked this song. Got a clip scheduled tomorrow of the oni girl singing it. She fucking killed it

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
All she's saying is don't meet your heroes.
See, in my like not really occupation. Aspiration, I'll put it that way. I never really looked up to other musicians as "heroes", I saw them more as something to aspire to as contemporaries.

I also don't agree with the Disney Mascot thing. For instance what is the real difference between Pippa and like, Hasan or Asmongold? They are real people, idolization isn't a healthy concept. Privacy sure, but if you are spending like 10 hours a day watching someone, it is natural to be curious if they are the "actual" person or if they are just putting on a performance as it were.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Chat whines about dubs

Pippa plays the JP version

Sounds literally the same

This fucking fandom I swear to god...

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Will Pippa gush about Colress for 3 hours strong? Place your bets now

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
See, in my like not really occupation. Aspiration, I'll put it that way. I never really looked up to other musicians as "heroes", I saw them more as something to aspire to as contemporaries.

I also don't agree with the Disney Mascot thing. For instance what is the real difference between Pippa and like, Hasan or Asmongold? They are real people, idolization isn't a healthy concept. Privacy sure, but if you are spending like 10 hours a day watching someone, it is natural to be curious if they are the "actual" person or if they are just putting on a performance as it were.
I think there's a benefit to creating unrealistic ideals of people in your industry you wish to aspire to in order to push and motivate yourself. The person you aspire to be doesn't need to necessarily exist, you just need a vision to strive for and to have a sense that if someone could achieve it, so could you, as many things were seen as humanly impossible, until they happened, and then they became the norm.

So the four-minute barrier stood for decades — and when it fell, the circumstances defied the confident predictions of the best minds in the sport. The experts believed they knew the precise conditions under which the mark would fall. It would have to be in perfect weather — 68 degrees and no wind. On a particular kind of track — hard, dry clay — and in front of a huge, boisterous crowd urging the runner on to his best-ever performance. But Bannister did it on a cold day, on a wet track, at a small meet in Oxford, England, before a crowd of just a few thousand people.

It's that scene from The Three Amigos where the German meets his hero and goes on about how he learned of the Hollywood tricks, only to be killed on the draw because it happened to not be a trick.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Time to make that Colress model and duck Nintendos lawyers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom