"Ngl... NGL? Nasa... Good job Life!!!"Utatane Nasa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Pippa is being dumb. The guy was going to kill her anyways to get rid of the evidence.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Oh ok, they will kill me, but generally don't want to kill me. Thank you, retard.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Ok, Pippa is partially right, only people who want to kill you and nigs will actually kill you. Mexicans and whites will let you go as long as you don't get to location 2.
In this case it definitely appears she went to location 2.
So double whammy.

She was retarded to let someone with a mask enter her car in the first place.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
What could she have done?: Been MORE RACIST

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Forget Pippa having a Pippa moment right now, was that the voice of the fucking Burger King Foot Lettuce guy

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
In this case it definitely appears she went to location 2.
So double whammy.

She was retarded to let someone with a mask enter her car in the first place.
Uber drivers a year or two ago were required to wear a mask and force the passengers to wear a mask. The real moral is to not pick up diversity.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Chat being retards again, going out of their way to get killed. Having a gun to your head isn't a position of power or control. Trying to crash the car just guarantees you get popped in the head the minute you put your foot down. Going along with their demands at least presents the chance to survive. If they're retarded or malicious enough to kill you anyways, there's nothing you can do about that.

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Ok, Pippa is partially right, only people who want to kill you and nigs will actually kill you. Mexicans and whites will let you go as long as you don't get to location 2.
A Mexican tranny shanked a RadioCab driver to death in Portland a week or so ago, for no obvious reason.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Chat being retards again, going out of their way to get killed. Having a gun to your head isn't a position of power. Trying to crash the car just guarantees you get popped in the head the minute you put your foot down. Going along with their demands at least presents the chance to survive. If they're retarded or malicious enough to kill you anyways, there's nothing you can do about that.
Crash the car retards are wrong, but if you're getting taken to location 2 in the middle of nowhere, you're as good as dead, and might as well try to hop out of the car and run for it as soon as you're in a somewhat populated place.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Uber drivers a year or two ago were required to wear a mask and force the passengers to wear a mask. The real moral is to not pick up diversity.
I mean there is a distinct difference between a surgical mask and a fucking full face ski mask.
Though I agree to just avoid Yamanbas as much as possible especially males at night.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I've practiced scenarios where a passenger is holding you up with a gun in a car. Those scenarios can be tough!

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Forget Pippa having a Pippa moment right now, was that the voice of the fucking Burger King Foot Lettuce guy
It is legitimately Chills, I recognize his voice.
Chat being retards again, going out of their way to get killed. Having a gun to your head isn't a position of power. Trying to crash the car just guarantees you get popped in the head the minute you put your foot down. Going along with their demands at least presents the chance to survive. If they're retarded or malicious enough to kill you anyways, there's nothing you can do about that.
I'd rather crash the car tbh. If I'm being popped no matter what I might as well try to send the fucker through the windshield or get T-boned by a Pickup/Semi-truck.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
A Mexican tranny shanked a RadioCab driver to death in Portland a week or so ago, for no obvious reason.
That's the troon part at work, not the taco.

I mean there is a distinct difference between a surgical mask and a fucking full face ski mask.
I think he had a beanie and face mask on, but really any face mask was allowed then. I just wore a gator mask as it added to the aesthetic.
1682217897898.png

Edit: On second look it looks more like a balaclava.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I fucking hate how these faggots spent the last few years normalising wearing masks in public. Someone covering their face in public for any reason should be an immediate red flag.

Sven

On Pippa crime stuff - pretty sure she is just badly explaining the fact most crooks don't want a murder charge on their heads, cops are much more likely to actually look for a killer versus a robber. That case though she was fucked, he was planning from the start on leaving a body behind.

On Chills - 1.25 speed makes listening to his commentary much easier

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I fucking hate how these faggots spent the last few years normalising wearing masks in public. Someone covering their face in public for any reason should be an immediate red flag.
And for anyone who points to Japan, I'll just say the Japanese lack a certain type of person in their society.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
The amount of people that I still see wear masks in fucking Florida of all places makes me seethe like a retard. They do nothing and just like you said makes any crazy person looking to commit a crime fit right in. And sadly Pippa is part of the problem.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
On Pippa crime stuff - pretty sure she is just badly explaining the fact most crooks don't want a murder charge on their heads, cops are much more likely to actually look for a killer versus a robber. That case though she was fucked, he was planning from the start on leaving a body behind.

On Chills - 1.25 speed makes listening to his commentary much easier
Yeah, if you're getting robbed in the street or some shit, sure, give the guy your wallet and fuck off. If you're being asked to go somewhere DO FUCKING NOT, EVER, just try to run for it immediately.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I don't know if it's the consequences of the murder charge that deters them so much as significantly more police resources being devoted to identifying/tracking down the suspect.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Sounds like Pippa's been keeping up with the friendlyjordies fiasco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom