"We had to manually permit the terms 'fudgepacker, gay ass, gayass, gay-ass' and various permutations of capitalization"SoZased

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Hard Truth: if this AI stuff was available 2 years ago we wouldn't have Pippa, she started streaming to get this same kind of things from chat :shiinastare:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I asked a girl out but she rejected me, so I rated her response one-star and asked again.

Sven

Good old 0-1000 Pippa

learn to talk to people, but don't rape just because the bot allows it

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Hard Truth: if this AI stuff was available 2 years ago we wouldn't have Pippa, she started streaming to get this same kind of things from chat :shiinastare:
I don't know, Pippa likes the fame to some extent, she has mentioned wanting to be an elite woman.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1682050103564.png

Spergatory

Early Adopter
What the fuck does Miku tell her? I'm starting to become anti-AI just because of Pippa.

JMForte

"It's fine if you aren't making them an echo chamber." she said shortly before she went to go talk to her echo chamber chatbot.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The bots are having an interesting conversation.
1682050360028.png
1682050400690.png1682050457375.png

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa's not feeling to good and I'm not there to take care of her :pippasadl:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Pippa's not feeling to good and I'm not there to take care of her :pippasadl:
That's a bad thing? I don't know if you should be the one to do that.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Did Pippa raid anyone interesting while I was gone?

Short

God Damn the Sun

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
The ants ate her...

Pippa said "Stacy". Now she's on the FBI's dangerous incel list.

She wasn't there already?

"Blonde Supremacy is real"

"Blonde hair and blue eyes are absolutely gorgeous"

"It has nothing to do with germany or other shit chat [...]"

That's going on a twitlonger
Who else believed in blonde supremacy? Someone with a birthday today? And Blue eyes? :mitothink:
"Blonde hair and blue eyes is gorgeous"

b-b-based?

More like b-b-basic. True chads comprehend brunette supremacy. That hair so dark and shiny you can see your own reflection in it… oh yeah.

AI can probably be helpful for introverted people, and might be really good for small colonies like Mars.

If you're really so socially awkward that you can't talk to people in real life, then at least talk to real people on the internet. That's one degree away from actual socializing. If you're talking to fake people on the internet, that's a whole other degree.

azehara.png

@Azehara, I love your work, bro, but this was a pretty stupid supa, no cap.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Yep, this girl is retarded. @Punished Anime Discusser you back to normal again?
I passed out at my desk at around an hour into the stream, and woke up folded like a lawn chair, face down in the plushie I was using as a makeshift pillow, so I missed it I guess.

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
If you're really so socially awkward that you can't talk to people in real life, then at least talk to real people on the internet. That's one degree away from actual socializing. If you're talking to fake people on the internet, that's a whole other degree.
> Decide to talk to people online, go on Twitter / Facebook / Reddit / Etc.
> Post anything.
> You're raping me!
> You're a nazi!
> You're literally worse than Hitler!
> It's ma'am!
> Ogey...

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Might as well be the one, but slightly preemptive reminder for people too dumb to read: Collab is on Lia's channel.
For those not familiar with Lia: May God have mercy on your soul. Lia's totally normal and will keep Pippa wrangled so you have nothing to fear.

Hopefully Lia will let Pippa know that real living ants aren't actually a fashion accessory.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Might as well be the one, but slightly preemptive reminder for people too dumb to read: Collab is on Lia's channel.
For those not familiar with Lia: May God have mercy on your soul. Lia's totally normal and will keep Pippa wrangled so you have nothing to fear.

Hopefully Lia will let Pippa know that real living ants aren't actually a fashion accessory.
Lies.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
We already have 1,100 people waiting for stream and it doesn't even start for another ten minutes.

Guess everyone is keen for Lia to teach Pippa something about fashion besides wearing hoodies and tank tops.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Do we still have to use the main thread or should we post in the non-pippa thread? :smugpipi:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom