"What's the point of having feet if Gura won't even like them"Ceres Fauna

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvl8

Why is Uruka so adamant on not showing hands? Did she ever said a reason?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
She's a woman with anxiety, no other reason needed.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I'm just surprised there haven't been PC talents who plan streams near the tail-end of Pippa's so that they can benefit from raids, strengthening their relationship with Pippa, etc

I am more likely to stick around for a PC talent stream than, say, a nature cam stream
My guess is they don't want to seem needy or like they're trying to use Pippa. They all seem rather nice and very hard on themselves.

Maybe it's edict from Sakana that she wears hand burkas so that her hands are only for him to see on their shopping trips?

Sven

I don't know if she specified more I don't catch a lot of Uruka but I have heard her talk about how she just doesn't like showing skin, she even had problems with it for hot springs during her family trip.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I remember when Pippa raided Shiina that one time when the latter was around 20k, and kickstarted a lot of growth for her. Shiina's now on the cusp of 50k subs, putting her far ahead of her gen, and while I haven't been paying the closest attention to her recently I'm not aware of any long-term issues she's had with retarded capipis in chat. Idk why the other Phase girl would be so reluctant to receive a raid from their 4view coworker when a lot of them (especially in gen 2) aren't hitting anywhere close to those numbers and the proof that said raids help is right there in front of them
I think it's also a pride thing. They do not want to be seen as leaching of a more successful member.

Donion

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I, am not clicking strange links unprompted

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Donion

Have you not heard of fishtank? Im not gotta post about it past this, but it's the same link on the farms for it.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Have you not heard of fishtank? Im not gotta post about it past this, but it's the same link on the farms for it.
For those who haven't somehow heard of this project, or just want clips, there's actually a channel doing some good clips

The whole thing is a Sam Hyde reality show where he's just torturing people very subtly and slowly ramping it up.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
As odd as that sounds that seems to be the truth (which is fucking retarded). I know Pippa's chat is dumb as hell and often the raid means that for the next 5-10 minutes you will get people slowly dripping in spamming the PIPIPIPIPI on chat but these raids give a slight bump in subs, tips and memberships.
I've said this before and I'll say it again. It should be forced by management for Pippa to give exposure to her genmates no matter how uncomfortable it may make them. Phase is a company and it needs to make decisions that will boost the numbers of their streamers.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I've said this before and I'll say it again. It should be forced by management for Pippa to give exposure to her genmates no matter how uncomfortable it may make them. Phase is a company and it needs to make decisions that will boost the numbers of their streamers.
I don't think that can be forced. I was part of the shinna stream, where she managed to use the raid to use it to slingshot her growth. Shina, by that point, had bounced off the bottom of the barrel and was using (and still does) her chat as a crutch to get through shit. She was about to sign off, but once the raid happened, when an extra hour, and immediately gained 1k subs. I doubt that the growth would have happened if both of those events didn't occur, as they need to be willing to put in the authentic effort to integrate them.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I don't think that can be forced. I was part of the shinna stream, where she managed to use the raid to use it to slingshot her growth. Shina, by that point, had bounced off the bottom of the barrel and was using (and still does) her chat as a crutch to get through shit. She was about to sign off, but once the raid happened, when an extra hour, and immediately gained 1k subs. I doubt that the growth would have happened if both of those events didn't occur, as they need to be willing to put in the authentic effort to integrate them.
Even so, it should be done no matter what if there is a genmate streaming. It's always possible that it doesn't do anything good, but the possibility of potential harm is way too low and way to inconsequential compared to the potential gain as seen in Shiina's case. It is objectively the right push to have Pippa raid coworkers as top priority.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Even so, it should be done no matter what if there is a genmate streaming. It's always possible that it doesn't do anything good, but the possibility of potential harm is way too low and way to inconsequential compared to the potential gain as seen in Shiina's case. It is objectively the right push to have Pippa raid coworkers as top priority.
I think it should be a mix of PC members and talents from other companies. The reason for the latter - it's a good way of expanding the influence of Phase Connect and drawing attention to Pippa beyond the people already within the sphere of Phase Connect, and helping two-views is good press. If Pippa raids someone, the people currently in that streamer's audience might consider looking into Pippa's content, especially if the streamer takes the time to involve Pippa's audience in their content in a small way, such as watching some Pippa clips or talking about how they enjoy Pippa's content.

I don't see the point of raiding to nature cams. It doesn't help Pippa, doesn't help other talents, and feels like a waste of an audience willing to try other streaming content.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I think it should be a mix of PC members and talents from other companies. The reason for the latter - it's a good way of expanding the influence of Phase Connect and drawing attention to Pippa beyond the people already within the sphere of Phase Connect, and helping two-views is good press. If Pippa raids someone, the people currently in that streamer's audience might consider looking into Pippa's content, especially if the streamer takes the time to involve Pippa's audience in their content in a small way, such as watching some Pippa clips or talking about how they enjoy Pippa's content.

I don't see the point of raiding to nature cams. It doesn't help Pippa, doesn't help other talents, and feels like a waste of an audience willing to try other streaming content.
I definitely agree with raiding other vtubers especially other corpo vtubers as well. This because the more she raids them, the more they'll talk about her or maybe give her a watch and mention it on stream, which could give a high probability their audience also checks her out and talks about her. This could even spread to their genmates and other corpo friends and many more. Word of mouth can often be much stronger than basic advertisement.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Pippa may have some sort of infatuation with Colress, who could say for certain:

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Nah. Been clipping her since forever and she cuts mid-sentence and does long pauses. Additionally, she often repeats things twice as if to assure herself and others that she knows what she's saying (reminds me of an article I read about how effective Trump's way of speech was because he did this often).
That's not what I'm talking about.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
If you merged Lottie and Josie into one woman you'd probably have some kind of Pippa like creature.

I also instantly thought Damiel was a plant and people seem to have dug up him hanging out with Jet prior to the show happening. There's also a none zero chance they're all plants and we're all the mark.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

I definitely didn't post this in the wrong liveposting thread first, I'm not entirely retarded, only 80%.

:kroded:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom