"lol GOD DAMN !!!"Shiranui Flare

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Enjoying Pippa trying to set standards for who is in a position to place a value on life when you just know she's going to type "how much is a human life worth?" into the Hatsune Miku bot tonight.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
"You a fan of sam hyde at all? Yeah"

he can't keep getting away with this

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Would have guessed Pippa liked Buttercup more than Bubbles.

My favorite is Bunny.

Bunny_Saves_the_Day.png

Why do Murricans talk about "defending the country" when they are thousands of miles away in another 3rd world shithole?

Ssssssssssh.

Ssh. Hush.

Enjoying Pippa trying to set standards for who is in a position to place a value on life when you just know she's going to type "how much is a human life worth?" into the Hatsune Miku bot tonight.

Don't you mean the Colress bot?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
I don't go out of my way to watch anime unless it's things like Oshi no Ko, primarily because VTubers have taken up all of the time (and second monitor) I used to spend watching anime

Hff201

Early Adopter
I see the Panko Manko-posters have escaped /pcg/.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
...Is Hatsune Miku being forced to give Pippa therapy against her will?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa, there's a very simple explanation

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
...So why not share the fanfiction, if there's nothing wrong with them?

Hff201

Early Adopter

lvl8

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Pippa, your coworkers will appreciate the raids, please I am begging you

Hff201

Early Adopter
Did she seriously just think out loud about needing permission to raid Uruka?

Pippa c'moooon :sakanapleasepippa:

JMForte

Did she seriously just think out loud about needing permission to raid Uruka?

Pippa c'moooon :sakanapleasepippa:
It's because some of the phase girls don't want Pippa raids.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
It's because some of the phase girls don't want Pippa raids.
As odd as that sounds that seems to be the truth (which is fucking retarded). I know Pippa's chat is dumb as hell and often the raid means that for the next 5-10 minutes you will get people slowly dripping in spamming the PIPIPIPIPI on chat but these raids give a slight bump in subs, tips and memberships.

Short

God Damn the Sun
As odd as that sounds that seems to be the truth (which is fucking retarded). I know Pippa's chat is dumb as hell and often the raid means that for the next 5-10 minutes you will get people slowly dripping in spamming the PIPIPIPIPI on chat but these raids give a slight bump in subs, tips and memberships.
Wasn't it just one guy trolling Rie that one time?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I remember when Pippa raided Shiina that one time when the latter was around 20k, and kickstarted a lot of growth for her. Shiina's now on the cusp of 50k subs, putting her far ahead of her gen, and while I haven't been paying the closest attention to her recently I'm not aware of any long-term issues she's had with retarded capipis in chat. Idk why the other Phase girl would be so reluctant to receive a raid from their 4view coworker when a lot of them (especially in gen 2) aren't hitting anywhere close to those numbers and the proof that said raids help is right there in front of them

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I remember when Pippa raided Shiina that one time when the latter was around 20k, and kickstarted a lot of growth for her. Shiina's now on the cusp of 50k subs, putting her far ahead of her gen, and while I haven't been paying the closest attention to her recently I'm not aware of any long-term issues she's had with retarded capipis in chat. Idk why the other Phase girl would be so reluctant to receive a raid from their 4view coworker when a lot of them (especially in gen 2) aren't hitting anywhere close to those numbers and the proof that said raids help is right there in front of them
One thing to also think about, is that even if the CaPipi's don't stick around, the boost in visibility from having the spike will get random people browsing to pop in as well to see why the person has so many viewers, even if it's short lived, and those new comers can convert better than CaPipi's.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
I'm just surprised there haven't been PC talents who plan streams near the tail-end of Pippa's so that they can benefit from raids, strengthening their relationship with Pippa, etc

I am more likely to stick around for a PC talent stream than, say, a nature cam stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom