"Good, the GPU works hard, it deserves to get screwed once in a while, I fully support that a 100%"Noir Vesper

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

silentcouch

Smoking pot, or smoking cigs, the person who smokes generally becomes numb to the smell.

JMForte

How does Pippa my seiso girlfriend know what weed smells like?
Her sister. She has talked about her sister being a pothead. Also about her being a whore.
For anyone that smokes pot, do you just not smell it? It is incredibly strong and it lingers. For a non-smoker it smells terrible, worse than cigarettes and way worse than cigars (cigarrettes are pretty strong too tho)
They can't smell it. My cousin had a few pets and never bathed them. I stayed with them when I was a kid for a while and never smelled it but when I always went back after having moved out or whenever he came around I could always smell it.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Smoking pot, or smoking cigs, the person who smokes generally becomes numb to the smell.
Heavy smoker houses not only have a stink, but if it's heavy enough they develop a film of oil on the walls and ceiling that's incredibly hard to remove.

begone, fed
I'm not a glowie, I just like committing crimes like my fellow forum members. Anyone want to commit crimes? I'm a little hard of hearing though, so when you talk about crime say it loudly and clearly into my chest.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Filling your face and lungs with a substance will do that.
Her sister. She has talked about her sister being a pothead. Also about her being a whore.

They can't smell it. My cousin had a few pets and never bathed them. I stayed with them when I was a kid for a while and never smelled it but when I always went back after having moved out or whenever he came around I could always smell it.
Further proof that smell is purely relative and that Pippa's smelliness is just an expression of her true self.
Free the Pippits!

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
For anyone that smokes pot, do you just not smell it? It is incredibly strong and it lingers. For a non-smoker it smells terrible, worse than cigarettes and way worse than cigars (cigarrettes are pretty strong too tho)
I dunno about "way worse than cigars". In my experience, being a non-smoker but spending time around them throughout my life:
- Cigarettes smell like really strong grill smoke, if you get used to it you may notice an herbal undertone but ultimately it's still really smelly and the smell after it sticks around in a house or car is probably the worst of all smoking smells.
- Weed smells like really bad B.O. Better quality stuff just smells like standard B.O., which I can manage, but for some godforsaken reason weed smokers tend to get the stankier stuff.
- Cigars smell like what dirt tastes like. From a distance there's some very dark undertones but it isn't necessarily bad. But whenever I smell cigars more directly I literally choke on the smoke, it's so heavy.

The best smelling smoke for me is campfire smoke, with a close second being gunpowder smoke.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
She buys packs, she's a pack buyer :shiinastare: Lil Sister WHY? WHHHHHHHHHHHY!

Spergatory

Early Adopter
My cousin had a few pets and never bathed them. I stayed with them when I was a kid for a while and never smelled it but when I always went back after having moved out or whenever he came around I could always smell it.
Man I can easily tell when my dog needs a bath. I think people just have inferior noses. No I'm not a Jew.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Yeah the cards are expensive, there's scalpers and collectors everywhere, it's been a major problem for people who just want to get cards

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Is it just me or does anyone else want to buy her toys and packs of cards just to see her excited expression?

lvl8

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
How is she missing the point of everything this guy's saying...

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
These cards were stolen, except they were not stolen, unless they were

ACE DETECTIVE MATERIAL RIGHT HERE

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
"My brain has a lot of stuff in it." -Pippa, 2023

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
please never say deepthroat funko pops ever again

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I like the react content better when lives are on the line Pippa

.... is the camera charged yet, I feel like we've been stuck in a pregame for fifteen years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom