"You fuckers are like straight out of a horror movie. Why did we ever let you out of your countries? I think we should just build a wall around these fuckin' - like the Irish, the Welsh, all those people. Just build a wall around them, keep them - around Catalonia, wherever that region is - Let them slowly like incest-breed until they die out, then we won't have to deal with any of this shit, alright?"Pipkin Pippa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
...eh, it could've been Vaporeon.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Didn't Nintendo take down a ton of Pokemon Scarlet and Violet streams because the people were using Pokemon assets with their Vtubers?

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Got those bedroom eyes.
bedroom.png

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Didn't Nintendo take down a ton of Pokemon Scarlet and Violet streams because the people were using Pokemon assets with their Vtubers?
How very unlike Nintendo to be litigious.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
In fairness, she's been using Pokemon music for quite a while and hasn't got in trouble. It's unlikely this will lead to anything else, but who knows.

Sven

Always interesting to see how a different model works with the same person, especially side by side

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter
Espeon still number one but Glaceon isn't bad.

Planetary Bombardment

How much fucking Asmongold as she been watching that she's started to end sentences with dude?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

I dunno how long you've been watching Pippa but she's been using "dude" pretty regularly since forever.
I am not an observant person anyway and it doesn't help I have two other streams going.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

JMForte

I have already had my eyes destroyed with Pippa vaporeon art. Pippa why are you doing this? It's just inviting more art like that.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
In fairness, she's been using Pokemon music for quite a while and hasn't got in trouble. It's unlikely this will lead to anything else, but who knows.
Its not the music, its the Glaceon model. Vtubers got their shit taken down because of the pokemon assets not the music itself.

How much fucking Asmongold as she been watching that she's started to end sentences with dude?
Let me know when she starts saying "IT IS WHAT IT IS"

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
I have already had my eyes destroyed with Pippa vaporeon art. Pippa why are you doing this? It's just inviting more art like that.
Hold up what?
link?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Pippa: YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT COLRESS I'LL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND...call you an uber.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

lvl8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom