"Ami Yoshiko as unfortunately unnamed fridged cyborg"Fulgur Ovid

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schockwellenreiter

Dr. Negro Cortex
when there is a collective of more than 10 people, assume at least 6 of them are retards.
That'll help anyone who thinks listening to a group is a good idea.
From my second favourite comic and probably the most depressing reality dump I got as a teenager.
xyXcHegsMBfSSE3J_HWgbDvX82HciN1bsG5sTC7IpYk.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
From my second favourite comic and probably the most depressing reality dump I got as a teenager.
View attachment 20933
There's a saying that democracy works because it's like two wolves and a well armed sheep voting on what's for dinner, but one thing's for sure in that saying, it's not the vote that's keeping the sheep safe.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Pippa's sub growth hasn't increased by 1K in a few days. It's literally jover!
The AI Therapist cope stream, and the 12% of the chat are unironic cuckolds with no grasp on reality bits were a bridge too far.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Pippa's sub growth hasn't increased by 1K in a few days. It's literally jover!

The bubble has popped. This week's streams will have 400CCV for sure.

hylic

Attachments

• schizo2.PNG
    schizo2.PNG
    177.3 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
How does Chase cope? nobody gives him any attention hell nobody has even tried posting any of his so called Pippa dox in /pcg/ he is completely irrelevant and yet he still screams into the void
Probably another Chase sock, maybe possible a new contender. We already know of a current Chase sock but he is posting literal dox while this one is just alluding to it so not 100% sure.

Edit: Never mind, most definitely Chase. His older sock must have gotten blocked or something, this one's like 6 hours fresh.

logitech

I've never understood "a'logging" and I don't think ill ever understand, especially when it's completely ineffective.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Probably another Chase sock, maybe possible a new contender. We already know of a current Chase sock but he is posting literal dox while this one is just alluding to it so not 100% sure.

Edit: Never mind, most definitely Chase. His older sock must have gotten blocked or something, this one's like 6 hours fresh.
Agreed. He has that faghabit of slapping numbers on the end of every name and immediately starts chasing after Pippa, Yuni/thhrang to harass whoever he thinks he's going to "le ebin own" for the day. He's also full of himself recently because he finally managed to find the old ass posts from the farm days of the "Pippa's been found" saga which has him convinced he's a GOD at finding information on people. Which is obvious to see by how he's just forcing literally any smallest bit of info he has from then into his posts. It's also made him believe he's hard le doxxed who @thhrang is too now on top of it.

It's gotten to the point it would be so much funnier if it wasn't so damn sad. I still get a chuckle on and off but mostly because it's pathetic to watch him crawl back every time begging for a crumb of clout, a phrase of praise, a lil love from anyone on the internet. Someone please care about him!
:baewhatacunt:
Edit: Before I even finished typing he deleted the twitter lol.

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Pokémon TCG opening stream incoming.

Great, a stream on a topic I know nothing about and everything will go in one ear and out the other.

See you all in 2 hours.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Great, a stream on a topic I know nothing about and everything will go in one ear and out the other.

See you all in 2 hours.
For me it's a topic I know far too much about, and will likely go into autistic tard rage every time she says something wrong or dumb.

I can't wait!

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
For me it's a topic I know far too much about, and will likely go into autistic tard rage every time she says something wrong or dumb.

I can't wait!
We've dodged her playing the online version on stream.
Do not, under any circumstance, jinx this.

Hff201

Early Adopter
We've dodged her playing the online version on stream.
Do not, under any circumstance, jinx this.
You just know she's finishing up her deck of five 1-1-1 Stage 2 lines, theme deck filler Supporters, and thirty energy cards for us right now as we speak.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

I can't wait!
All I know is supposedly some worker stole a million rare cards from the factory or something.

You just know she's finishing up her deck of five 1-1-1 Stage 2 lines, theme deck filler Supporters, and thirty energy cards for us right now as we speak.
I have no idea what you said, but I'm sure it will sound adorable if she says it.

Hff201

Early Adopter
All I know is supposedly some worker stole a million rare cards from the factory or something.
Here's an article summing up what happened.

It likely didn't impact the set's pull rates as Clickbait Clippa's assuming given the secret rares are printed separately and there are measures in place to ensure the right amount are distributed into packs as intended.

Here's a setlist with images of the set she's opening, Fusion Strike, for anyone who's interested in the potential pulls.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom