"I have zero sympathy, I have absolutely no sympathy for women who don't know their place, you just make us all look stupid, thanks Sirens, we all look dumb now because of you!"Kaneko Lumi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I genuinely wish Aoi would figure out what's wrong with his model tracking and fix it.
I kind of think it's attached to his mouse and key inputs and not using a cam/phone, not sure though but I've seen similar jank when experimenting.

lvl8

Pippa fans not understanding how to act in a raid as usual. Honestly it's the retards I've never heard of before in chat that do this shit, not the long time regulars.
The regulars just fucked off after stream.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Miku ai when Pippa boots it up.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Damn, I had to dip out of the Pippa stream for a bit, gonna enjoy catching the vod.

Edit: Why is this post funny @Titanosaurus ?

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Lia's got the waiting room up for Thursday

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Will Rinmama and Pippa form some sort of alliance through this stream? Place your bets now.

Negzana

Last Pippa x Lia collab I saw was great. Hope this one goes well.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Will Rinmama and Pippa form some sort of alliance through this stream? Place your bets now.
Well Pippa does like to ryona and Lia does like to be ryona'ed?

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I actually missed the stream. Based on comentary, here's why that's a good thing! *go reread the 19 pages y'all posted* Though I would have gladly shit out some nonsense posts to get us up to 20+ pages if I was around.

General commentary of missed stream from thread: Agreed. Don't be a degenerate in the first place ideally, but for the love of God if you have kids stop your fucking bullshit for their sake regardless. Things are fucked up enough as is and the idea every fucked up thing anyone is into should be "normalized" is wrong, unless you're talking about normalizing walls and ovens for.. uh stickers and cookies. Definitely not the dregs of society who can't get off unless you know about it and demand you watch them too.

Kirsche clowns on people exactly like these parents all the damn time.
Just as a small bit from someone who's only somewhat aware of her history but around enough to have caught sections of the memoir. In the interest of lightly trying to enlighten non-Kirsche enjoyers-

Kirsche is on board with any take people had here about parents needing to be a DECENT and at least attempted functional family unit is because her history growing up with her mother was a goddamn journey. Her mother used to do all kinds of weird fuckin shit with no regard about whether the kids were there unless she REALLY needed the children to vouche for her when the cops showed up. (Which btw happened so often her and her brother would apparently argue over whose turn it was to get stuck calling them.) Her mother from what I recall used to:
Rent out their rooms to random people, deal drugs, did the classic "turn everything off and pretend we aren't home" when repo men showed up, had alchohol all over the place, and had sex/orgies and such there around them too. Hell Kirsche used to cover for her mothers sexting conversations on the computer when she had to afk if I remember right.
On top of that, she also tried to marry Kirsche off to some dude but I forget if there was a specific reason like getting paid or legal stuff. I do know Kirsche said she tried to get them to lie to the cops so that she could have full custody and such. There was also that time she was an openly racist skinhead who got a neat windmill tatoo because of the dude she was dating.

Although absolutely correct me if anyone knows better, I definitely remember hearing about a lot of this several times but I don't want to be selling bullshit off as truth if someone knows otherwise. Point being though that Kirsche grew up with some shit, so it's arguably fucking shocking that she came out the way she is. Thank God for her father being a functional guy who just made the mistake of dicking crazy.

Actually if you're willing to give a guy who has had some mixed responses recently a view, there's some bits and pieces here. How convenient

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Tomoe just dropped this short. If only there was a rabbit who needed to hear this

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

JMForte

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
fuck yeah, I have a reason to go on autistic rants about the current state of the Pokemon TCG and it would be on topic (in the Pippa thread)

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom