"If you don't like chocolate you're not human"IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Ok, so what's her point? Respect your elders? It took her over 10 minutes to say that? Jesus woman.

But, like, respect them conditionally I guess? I don't know, I think I lost the thread of her convo several minutes ago.

I personally would love to be a kid again. Sure, school sucked, but life was simpler and I didn't yet know all the things I know that make me unhappy.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I'm starting to think she's just running out the clock.
I think you need to realize that her single braincell is spinning its tires, stuck in the mud of her brain jelly.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Respect but verify elders, and "lived experience" is a term co-opted by globohomo.

She literally explained this that elders have more lived experiences but at the same time you can argue if they're devoid of wisdom it's even more of a mark against them.
Thats an odd concept though, respect of an opinion sure like. You can assume that an older person might "know" more (thats a bit naive though). But general respect and courtesy should be applicable to whomever unless they prove they are not worthy of respect. We are not in China goddamn

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
@Reticule @Pippenis Inspector the point is you will have to live with her parents and other old relatives someday and kiss their asses all day long.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Sven

I'm starting to think she's just running out the clock.
I think it's just more she is having an argument with 3k+ people with an at least easy 10% just being contradictory for the sake of arguing

edit - Also we know how her women brain gets so there is a lot of circular logic in there as well

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
@Reticule @Pippenis Inspector the point is you will have to live with her parents and other old relatives someday and kiss their asses all day long.
I will personally nibble on the sack whose progeny blessed the world with Pipkin.

Thats an odd concept though, respect of an opinion sure like. You can assume that an older person might "know" more (thats a bit naive though). But general respect and courtesy should be applicable to whomever unless they prove they are not worthy of respect. We are not in China goddamn
I think the issue is not quantity of respect by quality. Respecting someone for just being a person and to be nice is not the same as respect from recognition of others accomplishments for example.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The point was also the distinction between intelligence and wisdom in that old people get judged on their technical professions and not wisdom by the young too often. You just don't get her complex ideas.

Well, as a libertarian guy, I've made peace with that as there's a high chance of an Asian wife in my future where you have to respect the family elders.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
"You've had a pretty low amount of woman moments this stream"

:optimistic:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I think I've offically lost the plot. It's like I'm developing an intolerance to autism.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The point was also the distinction between intelligence and wisdom in that old people get judged on their technical professions and not wisdom by the young too often. You just don't get her complex ideas.
I get the complex ideas, but I don't respect the wisdom of anyone who can't figure out how to press the reset button on a router after being told how to, and physically shown 49 times.
I think I've offically lost the plot. It's like I'm developing an intolerance to autism.
By Allah, if this continues, we'll all become allergic to ourselves.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Increase the wife material comment counter by one for me with the cartoon fetish take.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Totally Spies
:shiinastare:

I watched a lot of that show because it aired on Jetix right after I came back from school.
I'm sure my attraction to redheads doesn't have anything to do with one of the main characters.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I hear a glass house shattering somewhere......

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
looking forward to the Dan Schneider vs Phase Connect arc

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Missed most of the stream cuz i had some irl shit to do. Saw she had about 3.4k CCV. So much for the fucking bubble.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I hear a glass house shattering somewhere......
This is more like throwing the stone of Sisyphus over your head, while standing in a pile of shattered glass at this point.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Totally Spies
:shiinastare:

I watched a lot of that show because it aired on Jetix right after I came back from school.
I'm sure my attraction to redheads doesn't have anything to do with one of the main characters.
Totally Spies was the skinemax of daytime cartoons.
Also Sam was best girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom