"Any food that's over $20 is wasted on Pippa"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
She'll make the Holocaust look like a joke.
:pippasadl:
i mean, if we consider some of the forensic evidence...
I'm just saying its not a high bar.

Also "widenin' her hole with this dick"
:smugpipi:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
i mean, if we consider some of the forensic evidence...
I'm just saying its not a high bar.

Also "widenin' her hole with this dick"
:smugpipi:
She's going to regret not specifying which hole.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Oh God it's always been true. If you gaze too long into the henry thread abyss, it will gaze back and consume you. The autism vortex is really pulling y'all in. :guratism:
I wonder if I can hassle @BioBreak to make a whirlpool emote of swirling puzzle pieces or something.
Circling back to this request:

AutismVortex.gif

Emote version also submitted at the Smiley Thread.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I'd like to chill in that place

It's pretty neat c:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The real question is what she intends to do with all the ones that have come in since 1965.
I know of a guy who's known to make a mean pepperoni in his basement.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
1674794246705.png
> sees a covid vax center
"this looks like it opens up into a cemetery, looks like a fuckin mausoleum"
chat: "the ole jab em and bag em"

e: pippa's hobby of going through google looking at random new york bars for fun is an endearing pipkin moment.

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
She's simping for Ohio now. :annoyedpippa:

New York isn't for the rich either, it's for the retarded. The place is a massive shithole and even all the stuff for rich people suck.

Last edited:

Early Adopter
Well that wasn't so bad

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Fuck that "Owl Bandit" f@ggot. Jesus Christ.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Oh good, she acknowledged that passive-aggressive sentient cockroach.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
The reference sheet looks like it could go either way. I always figured she just braided her hair one the sides like a weird girl would.

And she needs to wash her sheets more often.

Sven

I like how Pippa just casually reveals her model is layered wrong to a chat full of Pipkin, this should end with many people going insane
The reference sheet looks like it could go either way. I always figured she just braided her hair one the sides like a weird girl would.
Use the back image to see it, her braids should be behind all other hair by the sheet

Edit - Yeah okay looking closer at it due to how voluminous the back bit is it does kind of make hard to call where the braids should sit

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Always take your gun with you in shops even if there are signs asking you not to. The criminals will ignore those signs too.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I'm kind of surprised that Pippa wants to be pretty all of a sudden, but now that she's tasted money and power her bloodlust will know no bounds.

Edit - Yeah okay looking closer at it due to how voluminous the back bit is it does kind of make hard to call where the braids should sit
My first thought was that it was wrong, but the more I looked at it the more I thought it could site on the sides. The layering makes it look like she braided closer to the front still, but I think that's just because they'd need another layer to get it to the side and back.

Where it gets really uncanny is when it looks like she braided her front bangs and angled them to the sides:
1674797236022.png

Early Adopter
I'm kind of surprised that Pippa wants to be pretty all of a sudden, but now that she's tasted money and power her bloodlust will know no bounds.
Fucking natural you of all people would think wanting to look good is somehow surprising, you acne ridden grease monkey crooked lard ass.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Fucking natural you of all people would think wanting to look good is somehow surprising, you acne ridden grease monkey crooked lard ass.
There's a difference between looking good and looking pretty you arch footed plebian.

JMForte

She does want plastic surgery. Maybe she awoke a new fetish of being a bimbo trophy wife or something? If that's the case good luck with that.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
She does want plastic surgery. Maybe she awoke a new fetish of being a bimbo trophy wife or something? If that's the case good luck with that.
She wants to compensate for her pipkin and lack of social skills by being beautiful, she won't be weird or creepy if she's hot and acts autistic... "But guys don't care about that, guys aren't THAT picky"..... yeah..... about that..... it might not be about what guys think
Edit: Also pools closed go back to the main thread!

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Plastic surgery never ends well. :pippasadl:

I'm sure she's beautiful just the way she is.

Early Adopter
There's a difference between looking good and looking pretty you arch footed plebian.
No difference. Also you are jealous that your oshi set her mind on for self-improvement without you. Try being better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom