"Thanks for giving me the chicken last night brotha!"Enna Alouette

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I wonder if I could write a script that automatically gives you meds even when I'm not actively here.
I'm sure it's possible, but no matter how many meds you give me, I won't take them and continue to faun over Pippa.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Since literally nothing is happening, I'll have the stream playing on my second monitor while gaming

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Looks like Pippa just needs to keep streaming Minecraft and that bubble may finally be popped.

JMForte

Looks like Pippa just needs to keep streaming Minecraft and that bubble may finally be popped.
It's not even minecraft in this case. When she does minecraft and actually tangents or collabs it's not this bad. Watching people do minigames on minecraft is boring especially when the person you are watching isn't even participating.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I'm sure it's possible, but no matter how many meds you give me, I won't take them and continue to faun over Pippa.
You do you, bud. Just let me get irresponsibly drunk before giving a speech at the wedding.
rrat: she does shit she legitimately enjoys but knows doesn't pull numbers when her co-workers are doing collabs. Can't fault her for that.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
On one hand if it does pop I'll be one of the few left and thus she'd be more likely to notice me. Though on the other hand, I don't want her to be sad so I'd rather the bubble to somehow grow with her Minecrafting.

You do you, bud. Just let me get irresponsibly drunk before giving a speech at the wedding.
Now I want the preview.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
rrat: she does shit she legitimately enjoys but knows doesn't pull numbers when her co-workers are doing collabs. Can't fault her for that.
In that case she could always give a "internet down soz" tweet and everyone would understand.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Usually, when she plays Minecraft solo or with a friend, it's a good time for everyone involved

You'd think "Pippa Going To Yubicraft" would lead to a legendary stream, all of the ingredients are there

But it's just not mixing well today, I thought the spectating games would have ended about an hour ago

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
one of the saving graces of this stream is white team's existence and her constantly saying things that could very easily be taken severely out of context about the team

lvl8

thinking.jpg
I'm trying to make sense of the stream, I'm failing.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Usually, when she plays Minecraft solo or with a friend, it's a good time for everyone involved

You'd think "Pippa Going To Yubicraft" would lead to a legendary stream, all of the ingredients are there

But it's just not mixing well today, I thought the spectating games would have ended about an hour ago
The good shit comes from her bringing people to Yubicraft who aren't aware of the culture or all of the memes.

This stream? I could probably get on Yubicraft myself and just stare off into space and get the same experience.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
In that case she could always give a "internet down soz" tweet and everyone would understand.
Addendum to rrat: Fishman won't let her play at cancelling streams because she's printing money. PIPPA KNOWS WHAT SHE'S DOING IT'S ALL 4D CHESS YOU HAVE TO UNDER- sorry, don't know what happened there.
Not every stream is a hit, not every joke lands. You do things, you make notes, you keep going.

lvl8

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

JMForte

I mean this is the woman that did stream High on Life and thought it was good content. Pippa just does this to tamper expectations as she has said before.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

I think her Minecraft streams where she's solo and doing her own thing or with Lisa are probably the best. I think what's missing this stream is her, because we're still getting some Pippa, but it's mostly game commentary instead of what she's thinking.

I mean this is the woman that did stream High on Life and thought it was good content. Pippa just does this to tamper expectations as she has said before.
To be fair, she thought the game was shit.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
She's gonna need a new desk soon by the sound of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom