"My dad is proud about the fact that he committed war crimes in Russia 40 years ago"Kattarina Qutie

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ensok

Early Adopter
This is my kind of stream coming up.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
1706237971485.png

RedRage

completely unrelated to the stream, or trying to turn innocuous topics she is discussing sexual for no reason
Right? Given Jim's 300k joke, unless a mod said IN CHAT, or Pippa herself did, I'd say sweeping people for it feels off. Never said I didn't get it, but that chat itself went back to its usual shit when she did that.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Given Jim's 300k joke, unless a mod said IN CHAT, or Pippa herself did, I'd say sweeping people for it feels off.
Metokur's joke is not relevant to the stream. And at this point, the people echoing his joke aren't even doing it to try and be funny, they're using his joke as a trojan horse to unironically beg for coomer content, which she has said makes her uncomfortable and she does not want. Read between the lines.

JMForte

Right? Given Jim's 300k joke, unless a mod said IN CHAT, or Pippa herself did, I'd say sweeping people for it feels off. Never said I didn't get it, but that chat itself went back to its usual shit when she did that.
Mods were telling people to knock it off in chat. They've told people to knock it off for a while now.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Creeper? Aw, man!

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Metokur's joke is not relevant to the stream. And at this point, the people echoing his joke aren't even doing it to try and be funny, they're using his joke as a trojan horse to unironically beg for coomer content, which she has said makes her uncomfortable and she does not want. Read between the lines.
I think the internet has made yall paranoid if you think the majority of people making that tired ass joke are genuinely horny for pippits.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
>over an hour late
>Zillow stream
>Minecraft parody music playing

We are so fucking back.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Minecraft parodies. My kryptonite. But I can't miss Pippa Zillow stream.

RedRage

Metokur's joke is not relevant to the stream. And at this point, the people echoing his joke aren't even doing it to try and be funny, they're using his joke as a trojan horse to unironically beg for coomer content. Read between the lines.
I'd say you're reading to far between them. How many people in Pippa's chat at this moment do you really think even know about the original 500k goal? Given she recently had to explain what Watamate meant. There is as much of a chance that people saying it in chat actually think its just something that was going to happen. Sure, there are for sure some people in chat doing what you say, but I feel painting with such wide strokes is another issue on its own.

Fucking captain sparkles. :smugpipi:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I think the internet has made yall paranoid if you think the majority of people making that tired ass joke are genuinely horny for pippits.
We are talking about the chat of a female VTuber.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Surely with 300k it'll be enough about the bubble talk
1706238667150.png

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Not everyone who plays the Penis Game wants to smoke pole, they just think it's funny to say the naughty word.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Salado

CLIP THAT

kingcaid

Thhrang please apologize for whatever you did to cause this.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom