"I hope you guys you know, uh, celebrate together happily...and...maybe explode together"IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRage

remember the last time Pippa forgot to stream, and everyone was seriously going to enact the pact until she woke up and told everyone she overslept?

surely that won't happen again, right
Given she updated the waiting room, and was on twitter, no I don't think it falls into the same camp of her falling off the face of the earth for about a day.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Given she updated the waiting room, and was on twitter, no I don't think it falls into the same camp of her falling off the face of the earth for about a day.

you're right

we have about 65 minutes to go before we panic

DogBone

I feel like accidentally summoning more demons to haunt her is something she should actively avoid doing
You're right. We shouldn't tempt fate. Pippa may have a crucifix, but I've heard the mentally challenged are especially susceptible to demonic possession.

Salado

You're right. We shouldn't tempt fate. Pippa may have a crucifix, but I've heard the mentally challenged are especially susceptible to demonic possession.
She summons the demons on her own.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It is amusing watching how fast thirstposting chats get nuked from orbit.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

I hate that the thirstposters ruined a perfectly good bullying tool.

Anyways, the mods (or maybe even Pippa) should clarify that the milestone for armpits was 500k by 2024, and even if you took Jim's joke of it being 300k, that was also by 2024, so it's missed and thus void.

RedRage

I hate that the thirstposters ruined a perfectly good bullying tool.

Anyways, the mods (or maybe even Pippa) should clarify that the milestone for armpits was 500k by 2024, and even if you took Jim's joke of it being 300k, that was by also by 2024, so it's missed and thus void.
Do you think that the people asking for it care about the validity of the request? Or that Pippa would be clear and concise about something? Last time she did that was the whole WGFD thing, and that worked until she made the same joke a week later during the trolling lethal company stream.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

"Here, we see the Janitor thirstposting in its natural habitat."

RedRage

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Last time she did that was the whole WGFD thing, and that worked until she made the same joke a week later during the trolling lethal company stream.
The entire point she made during her rant a few months ago was that coomershit in chat that is completely unrelated to the stream, or trying to turn innocuous topics she is discussing sexual for no reason, are not welcome, and are to be dealt with by the jannies with extreme prejudice - which they have continued to do ever since the rant happened. I don't know how this went over your head.
image.png

image.png

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
So did she make any milestone promises for 300k. I'm not on the loop.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
will Pippa make a 2024 sub goal?

they were for 2023.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
will Pippa make a 2024 sub goal?

She should make one where if she hits 400k she'll do an entire stream where she insults chat.

Before you say "she does that every day" I mean an entire stream, where it's the whole focus. For three hours.

Halfway through she'll be dropping n-bombs, resulting in her finally getting fired.

kingcaid

She should make one where if she hits 400k she'll do an entire stream where she insults chat.

Before you say "she does that every day" I mean an entire stream, where it's the whole focus. For three hours.

Halfway through she'll be dropping n-bombs, resulting in her finally getting fired.
After 10 minutes she would just be repeating insults SAD and BORING.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1706236553415.png

Ok, this actually made me laugh.

e: Nevermind...
1706236686160.png

formerly pipkin (Parody)

The entire point she made during her rant a few months ago was that coomershit in chat that is completely unrelated to the stream, or trying to turn innocuous topics she is discussing sexual for no reason, are not welcome, and are to be dealt with by the jannies with extreme prejudice - which they have continued to do ever since the rant happened. I don't know how this went over your head.
image.png

image.png
>It isn't actually 24/7
:optimistic:
pipkin-pippa-pippa.png

>the people trying to push it
ifyoubuildittheywillcome.png

You can't stop it, the cooming is cuming from inside the house.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Was offline all day, and I come home to see we're getting a Zillow stream AND she hit 300k. Hell yeah :koronehappyl:

Sven

I want to say she was saving doing anything for 333k for obvious reasons but I can't remember if this is something she actually discussed or I'm delusional

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom