"Fuck you Eimi! hahahahaha!"Shisui Michiru

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
So... What are the chances of a Twitch guerrilla?

Probably pretty low, she did say she tries to fall asleep around midnight.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
The shota.
Someone posted a screenshot with their full name right above my post I'm retarded

That's a weird one. Almost sounds like a girl but their character stuff says its a guy. I dont know what the fuck that is

Salado

Someone posted a screenshot with their full name right above my post I'm retarded

That's a weird one. Almost sounds like a girl but their character stuff says its a guy. I dont know what the fuck that is
I have it in my mind that it's a girl playing a shota character but right now I can't remember why. If I read it somewhere or something, I dunno, so I might be completely wrong.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

midnight her time i'd assume, which is 3am est..

hope not though

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Tamaki is a "guy" but dressed like a girl and played by a girl, so it's no surefire.

I lean toward Aoi being played by a girl. It's the first successful shota vtuber I've seen, and women are generally better at playing little boys in anime.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
I have it in my mind that it's a girl playing a shota character but right now I can't remember why. If I read it somewhere or something, I dunno, so I might be completely wrong.
Either way I saw the clip about Pippa's incest fantasies, that girlboy is 100% going to get groomed

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Tamaki is a "guy" but dressed like a girl and played by a girl, so it's no surefire.

I lean toward Aoi being played by a girl. It's the first successful shota vtuber I've seen, and women are generally better at playing little boys in anime.
Honestly, I can't believe there's a guy who can do that voice unless he's prepubescent or an eunuch

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

What Pippa tries to do and what she does are often two very different things

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Dig deep into yourself, and divine, is it a pooner? Asian men can have very high pitched voices especially SEA.

Zyklon Mag

Honestly, I can't believe there's a guy who can do that voice unless he's prepubescent or an eunuch
Asian men can be quite ambiguous. I legit thought Rio from StarsJP was a woman, but he seems to actually be male. If that fruity ghost can be a man, Aoi might also be a man.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
hes a boy...who wears girls clothes...with a girl's name
Aoi streams as a male, but it's more than likely the person behind Aoi is a girl. Not impossible that he's an actual boy though - there's a lot more guys in Asia with high voices than in America.

For perspective - our very own @Faceless Waifu has a surprisingly high voice and could easily pass for an Asian hag if he wanted.

chihirogumi

Aoi streams as a male, but it's more than likely the person behind Aoi is a girl. Not impossible that he's an actual boy though - there's a lot more guys in Asia with high voices than in America.

For perspective - our very own @Faceless Waifu has a surprisingly high voice and could easily pass for an Asian hag if he wanted.
>Named Trap Supremacy

JMForte

I swear way back when Phase did karaoke night with the community, Aoi was part of it, and if I remember correctly, Aoi sounded even more like a girl when he sang. So I just assumed the guy is actually a girl who is playing pretend as a shota. Japanese women seem to love doing that.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I swear way back when Phase did karaoke night with the community, Aoi was part of it, and if I remember correctly, Aoi sounded even more like a girl when he sang. So I just assumed the guy is actually a girl who is playing pretend as a shota. Japanese women seem to love doing that.
Ok, we really need to bring in an expert, @superduper it's your time to shine Rei.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Please don't try to groom our resident SEAnig into becoming a trap

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Please don't try to groom our resident SEAnig into becoming a trap
Hey, I didn't do anything. I'm just parroting the opinion of the groomcord and I only barely browse there. They labeled him a woman, not me.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Is there even a single heterosexual male in that fucking Discord?

diethylether

bird molecule

image.png

image.png

oh hell yeah american civil war, 2024 is lining up to be a good year

Is there even a single heterosexual male in that fucking Discord?
feels like each time I switch onto my account in there, there's less of us there and more fujos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom