"What the fuck is IRC? What the fuck chat, is this before flip-phones or after flip-phones??; 'A decentralized messaging system' lol what does any of that mean!?"S.S. Isa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
I don't care what's decided on, so long as I can fit a Pippa raceswap into it :smugpipi:
At the very least, make them look better than your previous attempts. It doesn't take that much effort, just some autistic outlining.
Don't look too hard, I missed a lot of spots
z6h5f9.png

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Fine I'll be the the one to say it

Capippalist blood orgy

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
The_Prostate is in his happy place, he's blissfully unaware of chat.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
At the very least, make them look better than your previous attempts. It doesn't take that much effort, just some autistic outlining.
Don't look too hard, I missed a lot of spots
z6h5f9.png
On the one hand, the moment I put any more effort into them beyond shitty MSPaint edits is the moment I've become too far gone.
On the other hand, I'm genuinely curious to know how you make it look so good.
On the other other hand, damn does the black skin really bring out Ember's stomach :shiinastare:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

DogBone

I don't care what's decided on, so long as I can fit a Pippa raceswap into it :smugpipi:
If you want, you could write up a recipe for fried chicken. However, I think that may be a recipe for Blue Pippa, rather than Black Pippa.

Sven

Just in case she doesn't stream her end, forgets to put up a waiting room, or neglects to retweet it, todays rabbit will be screaming baka over here

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
On the other hand, I'm genuinely curious to know how you make it look so good.
I just went with this and made a layer mask, tricky at first but you get the hang of it real quick, then Hue-Chroma options: Lighting at -25, Chroma at +10 to turn the grey into a warmer and more natural skin color, and there you have it. There's still some problems I haven't figured out how to fix (grey wrist, part of her inner thigh looking like shit, etc) but it looks probably fine if you squint hard enough.
On the one hand, the moment I put any more effort into them beyond shitty MSPaint edits is the moment I've become too far gone.
Might wanna up your game. Cuz there's a new brown skin enjoyer in town. :Pekora-EVILGRIN:
You can keep the piss thing, though

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I just went with this and made a layer mask, tricky at first but you get the hang of it real quick, then Hue-Chroma options: Lighting at -25, Chroma at +10 to turn the grey into a warmer and more natural skin color, and there you have it. There's still some problems I haven't figured out how to fix (grey wrist, part of her inner thigh looking like shit, etc) but it looks probably fine if you squint hard enough.

Might wanna up your game. Cuz there's a new brown skin enjoyer in town. :Pekora-EVILGRIN:
You can keep the piss thing, though

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I just want to say that if civil war breaks out over the entire thing happening with Texas, it will be extremely, comically unfortunate that Pippa just moved to a state in the cucked coast literally a month ago.
:whatastory:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
I just want to say that if civil war breaks out over the entire thing happening with Texas, it will be extremely, comically unfortunate that Pippa just moved to a state in the cucked coast literally a month ago.
phase compound in texas with ember
think of the content

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

RedRage

Pippa managed to dodge the furry ban to get caught on the wrong side of the war, thats pretty on brand. :smugpipi:

Salado

What the fuck's happening now? I was too entertained watching Hina.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Last edited:

Salado

image.png

image.png

I see. I've been out of the loop on American politics as of late. Thanks for the qrd.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Tonight's gonna be a twitch night isn't it, plus she's almost at 300k

formerly pipkin (Parody)

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom