"I am Sena Bonbon resident DIYer at FlaVR and today we are gonna review your sins"Sena Bonbon

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD

Spergatory

Early Adopter
image.png
Yuni I'm afraid the troonshine is giving you severe brain fog.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Thinking about the passage of time makes me realize that we should probably begin planning, or at least brainstorming, some kind of project for the anniversary like we did last year, but uh, our nigga who organized and collected us band of autists to actually make something quit the site in November (RIP @Punished Anime Discusser) and I'm not sure if we can wrangle ourselves to get off our asses again for something. I'm hopeful, though!
You're the janny, you go wrangle us. It's literally part of your job.

RedRage

Thinking about the passage of time makes me realize that we should probably begin planning, or at least brainstorming, some kind of project for the anniversary like we did last year, but uh, our nigga who organized and collected us band of autists to actually make something quit the site in November (RIP @Punished Anime Discusser) and I'm not sure if we can wrangle ourselves to get off our asses again for something. I'm hopeful, though!
Spitball ideas then, if we want to do something for both the birthday and the anniversary we could split whatever we decide on into two parts, but the actual first step is having an idea.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
You're the janny, you go wrangle us. It's literally part of your job.
Well, I'm not particularly creative so I don't have any ideas for what a good unique idea for an anniversary project would be, and I probably don't have enough technical skill like PAD did when he put together an entire website, but I'm open for suggestions.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Well, I'm not particularly creative so I don't have any ideas for what a good unique idea for an anniversary project would be, and I probably don't have enough technical skill like PAD did when he put together an entire website, but I'm open for suggestions.
Putting a website together isn't that bad, but I vote we all make meatkins. What do you say @Punished Anime Discusser

Spergatory

Early Adopter
If only Proctor didn't have to be such a retard maybe @Punished Anime Discusser would still be here. :pippasadl:
Another point against the british

Bendo Verkari

Let me see that Third Impact
Make a homemade birthday card in MS Paint and sign it like the autists we truly are. :smugpipi:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
If only Proctor didn't have to be such a retard maybe @Punished Anime Discusser would still be here. :pippasadl:
Another point against the british
Even Jambalaya came backignore that this is an innacurate statement because Jamb literally never left and only used the Discord scuffle as an opportunity to pull a prank...

RedRage

Putting a website together isn't that bad, but I vote we all make meatkins. What do you say @Punished Anime Discusser
No.

I guess it depends right? If we want to do something for both events, we could have everyone draw some what would be very poor but well intentioned birthday fanart, and maybe some sort of best of compilation from the last year of everyone's favorite streams and clips? If we wanted to just do the anniversary we could combine the two into one project, anniversary art and clips together.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Spitball ideas then, if we want to do something for both the birthday and the anniversary we could split whatever we decide on into two parts, but the actual first step is having an idea.
@thhrang and @Reticule need to start a boyband for Pipa's anniversary :pippasquish:

RedRage

braindoko

oh man this MF
I came across a livestream of gamedevs sniffing each other's farts and they gave Cuckman a LEGEND award for his contributions to the absolute state of western gaming
13 minutes of pure asskissing, timestamped

It was live at the same time as Pippa's stream and had less CCV than Proctor's streams (that's not a jab at him obviously)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
How about we just force Reticule to make another song as Ken Ashcorp instead?

Bendo Verkari

Let me see that Third Impact

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom