"'Instead of my savings I want love' waah it can't be helped then you guys, you're so needy, 'kiss kiss kiss', you need love, you need warmth, I swear you guys, hmmmMMM! lion SMOOCH noise"Shishiro Botan

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Probably a bunch of retards. If they do it on donations you can probably assume they do it even more in marros.

Yes and no. Depends on the therapist. Also just having some twat with a degree in pseudo science telling you something (others have told you before but you have ignored) somehow validates that advice in the eyes of the person who is going to therapy.
This is an important point. Psychology isn't a proper science, its not fixed. It is based on theory related to currently sociological conditions. There are of course physical aspects to a persons personal psychology (depression, bipolar for instance). But you have to understand that Psychology is fluid. However some therapists and psychologists do not treat it this way, and treat it analytically based off of current DSM.

Therapists also require an obscene amount of schooling, so by then many are set in their ways

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
"A.I. Therapy is stupid"

I am this close to breaking containment

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
a large amount of therapists are unimpassioned and just do it for the money and/or as an unhealthy method of coping with their own mental issues.
A lot of them are also ideologues now more than just doing it for money who just want to stroke their ego and impose their views on people. It would be better if they were just in it for the money.

Nigga when do you disagree with Pippa at this point? :unsure:
Sometimes, but that's why I like Pippa, she just has the same 'tism as me but in woman form.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
I just don't think that reading Welcome to the NHK is going to fix her is all.
Index is at least cute and silly enough to help distract her from reality for a while IMO.
:pippasadl:
Even if she doesn't learn anything from it,
listening to her commiserate with the character and potentially unlock more autistic memories for her to share would be kino Pipkin content.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
"A.I. Therapy is stupid"

I am this close to breaking containment
I think you've been on the edge of breaking containment for a few months already.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Did anyone see what that George Floyd SC was? I could probably imagine but I'd still like to know

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

TwoBit

Early Adopter
When people superchat their miserable and depressing life to any chuuba I watch and then said chuuba is forced to waste both their time and emotional energy responding to it, it makes me want to throw a cringe induced fit. Noone fucking cares asshole. Stop bringing the host down with your sad shit. :beataniugh:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Whenever she talks about real-life communications as though they're video game stats I just think of this classic.
1681442644884.png
Did anyone see what that George Floyd SC was? I could probably imagine but I'd still like to know
It was an "I can't breed" joke.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa hates jrpgs. Does she not understand what Pokemon is?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Pippa has a retarded, contradictory opinion on something she doesn't know anything about, and all of chat spams "she's right" and "BASED"? No way, that never happens.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pokemon appeals to jrpg haters though, besides we all know the key to her interest in it. Happy now, I made fun of the Pippa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom