"I'm gonna eat the Sun! NOM"Dokibird

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
He's a coat-tail riding small corpo clip channel.
You think he actually cares about the wellbeing of the streamer?

Edit:
Well this is awkward now that the other clip channel is actually being based.
I do. (despite all the faggots getting mad because i clipped her crying when she got bombarded with superchats)

I'm guessing this game has strict moderation and I can't tell people to do a flip?
As long as its not outwardly telling people to go off themselves I think you can be truthful with them. Seems liek a good way to get some nice tangents. Also would be fun to see Pippa reply to other people about problems she herself has.l

Nogglor

Weeb loser

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
HAVE A FUCKING SHRED, A MOLECULE, AN ATOM OF SELF AWARENESS, HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Most people who trauma dump on people they aren't physically close to, they just want reassurance.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Oooooh, its getting awkward in here

Lets watch

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
>the entire reason she hates therapy as an institution is because she thinks it's for mentally ill women
>hates herself

makes sense

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
...*who* is trauma-dumping in Pippa's marros?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Edit: What Pippa is describing right now and I fully relate in every single way.
1681442034332.png

>the entire reason she hates therapy as an institution is because she thinks it's for mentally ill women
>hates herself

makes sense
Most therapy is just shilled to people and does nothing.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
It's a business like any other. Much of modern medicine has boiled down to being the equivalent to a subscription service.
If you get lucky you may find a person who genuinely wants to help and go pro bono, but as long as they are getting paid its impossible to know if they actually give a fuck.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Normally, yes, but right now she's just so right. I've had so many people trauma dump, or talk to me about their finances, and any suggestion is met with hostility. These people know me, why go to me then? Go to the people who will praise you blindly.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
...*who* is trauma-dumping in Pippa's marros?
Probably a bunch of retards. If they do it on donations you can probably assume they do it even more in marros.

Yes and no. Depends on the therapist. Also just having some twat with a degree in pseudo science telling you something (others have told you before but you have ignored) somehow validates that advice in the eyes of the person who is going to therapy.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
The biggest issue with therapy is that it takes a very long time for it to "work". Part of it really is what Pippa is saying - a large amount of therapists are dispassionate and just do it for the money and/or as an unhealthy method of coping with their own mental issues. But it really takes trying to find one you mesh with who will actually give you actionable solutions instead of either being yes-men or repeating psychology textbooks back at you. Unfortunately, this always will take a very long time, and you really have to go through the meat grinder until you find the right one, so I can understand why people don't want to go through with the whole process. But if you have good enough insurance, and you really feel like you need mental help (or people around you are saying you need it) you should probably at least try.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
"Why would you complain if you don't want it fixed?"

I'm going to go schizo

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Normally, yes, but right now she's just so right. I've had so many people trauma dump, or talk to me about their finances, and any suggestion is met with hostility. These people know me, why go to me then?
Nigga when do you disagree with Pippa at this point? :unsure:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
"Why do people complain when they don't want anything fixed?"
This unironically might be my last Pippa stream at this rate, Jesus fucking Christ in Heaven.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
"Why do people complain if they dont want it fixed'

Says Pippa that complains and doesnt fix things even if chat tells her what to do.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Yes and no. Depends on the therapist. Also just having some twat with a degree in pseudo science telling you something (others have told you before but you have ignored) somehow validates that advice in the eyes of the person who is going to therapy.
Hence the most, but also these days it's gotten worse and they'll probably not just smile and nod but try to convince you to chop your dick or tits off and if you don't they'll turn you into the state and you'll lose your 2A rights.

raildex

He's a coat-tail riding small corpo clip channel.
You think he actually cares about the wellbeing of the streamer?

Edit:
Well this is awkward now that the other clip channel is actually being based.
I just don't think that reading Welcome to the NHK is going to fix her is all.
Index is at least cute and silly enough to help distract her from reality for a while IMO.
:pippasadl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom