"Conversion therapy IKZ!"Lia Rinkou

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I guarantee that I have seen more anime than you. Crunchyroll combined with troons infiltrating fansubs groups have killed basically killed them.
you've seen a lot of licensed dog shit every idiot walking through hot topic watched

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
sorry no your old fashion speech cannot contain the word "anime" oriental cartoon would have been acceptable
Good sir, I am a modern man despite my dialect, I respect the squinties as if they were one of my own.

"See You Later Space Cowboy."

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Sniperwolf makes all the Dhar Mann videos she's in worse. :beataniugh:

lvl8

Didn't she say she's not feeling well and just wanted to chill? She's awfully energetic this stream. I'm not complaining.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I have to imagine people have called her SS Sniperwolf. I know that if I was talking in a discussion with her involved, I would not be able to help myself from saying aloud "SS Sniperwolf" at every chance.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

This girl is not only a weeb, she's a normie weeb.
YJvLkFdS_400x400.jpg

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Was our dear entertainer not one to dress up for Halloween charity events in quite the extravagant fancies?

"See You Later Space Cowboy."

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Just go to a university and you see people that look like that everyday and you'll realize our future is doomed.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
you've seen a lot of licensed dog shit every idiot walking through hot topic watched
Let's see your list of anime. I'm sure you aren't just saying this because you think it makes you sound cool :smugpipi:

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Sven

Please god, not HIgh Guardian Spice, have we not suffered enough

famous artist pipkun

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Let's see your list of anime. I'm sure you aren't just saying this because you think it makes you sound cool :smugpipi:
Pipkun is always right and is 111% cool. Get it through your thick skull nerd.

famous artist pipkun

everything adv, manga ent, us manga and urbanvision published

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Something something mixed race relationship, something something Bleached

Spergatory

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Pippa's not like the other girls, truly

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Am phoneposting rn. Someone archive this thread please
twitter.com/HARD_MIND_/status/1745668944805998949
@HARD_MIND_ Tweet said:
Hey Pippa, I've been lurking since The Coffin of Andy and Leyley and I took some time to review your old streams and catch some of the live ones. Took me a few weeks, but I figured out what I wanted to say:
Don't fret over lost marketing opportunities. Popularity is important given your work, but I think you cultivated fan base that genuinely likes you. I can speak for myself when I say: "I don't expect perfection from you, because you're the kind of imperfect I like."
You aren't the off brand version of other streamers. You're the specialty dish at our favorite restaurant. You make it the restaurant we fervently hope never closes down. (Despite the health code violations.) You don't have people imitating you because few could.
You seem like someone I would have enjoyed as a real friend. Doubt the opportunity to actually speak with you would ever come up, but I bet chatting with you casually would actually be enjoyable.
I've never donated to a streamer: I'm stingy and terribly cynical. Maybe you caught me at an odd place, but I can't help but feel sentimental. Consider it a credit to your talents.Shine on crazy yabbit.

Sven

Offered her jerky, shocked that didn't win her over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom