"I'm not a succubus I'm a lich a liiiich"Froot

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Her dryly reading all the subtitles in monotone must be what the loud sub-only kids see all English dubs as.

English dubs would be better if it was just monotone reading.

Short

God Damn the Sun

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
English dubs are fine, it's the infection of the vermin that makes them suck.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Pippa putting effort into it incestous dubbing industry in shamble

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

Postal rrat

chinshilla
English dubs are fine, it's the infection of the vermin that makes them suck.
Please tell me when the age of good english dubs was I will be over here eating my riceball shaped jelly donuts

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Genuinely had to mute stream, her reading every line aloud as it's being said is driving my brain up a wall.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
She's drinking coffee again so another all nighter for her maybe

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Please tell me when the age of good english dubs was I will be over here eating my riceball shaped jelly donuts
It's not an age as much as random good dubs. You also can't point to 4kids! and claim that's the norm as that was a clusterfuck from the start where they bought shit randomly and found out after the fact it wasn't a kids show at all.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

This comes to mind when I hear the voice.
View attachment 60906
>talk to the shirt
>cause the hands aren't listening
image.gif

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD

RedRage

She's drinking coffee again so another all nighter for her maybe
She did wake up like two hours before stream so I'm not surprised she already re-fucked her schedule.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
It's not an age as much as random good dubs. You also can't point to 4kids! and claim that's the norm as that was a clusterfuck from the start where they bought shit randomly and found out after the fact it wasn't a kids show at all.
Do not try to argue with the "SUBS > DUBS" crowd, they've been virtue signaling about what language they watch their Japanese cartoons in decades before politics got into English dubbing.

Just pat them on the head, tell them they're a very good weeb, and move on.

hylic

NOOOOOO DONT SHOW COOKIE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I've never said that it's impossible to make a good dub, but historically the industry as a whole does not tend to treat anime with anything resembling respect. Even good dubs tend to suffer from how absolutely incestous the VA community is. On the rare occasion I do watch it dubbed its a game of who else did this person play and the grim note that they are a cut below the JP VA.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Do not try to argue with the "SUBS > DUBS" crowd, they've been virtue signaling about what language they watch their Japanese cartoons in decades before politics got into English dubbing.

Just pat them on the head, tell them they're a very good weeb, and move on.
I just think it's silly to assume the people subbing aren't as retarded as the people dubbing. There's a reason Japan is opting to use AI now over human localizers because it's all shit all the way down.

Become nihongu jouzu if you want the real thing.

I've never said that it's impossible to make a good dub, but historically the industry as a whole does not tend to treat anime with anything resembling respect. Even good dubs tend to suffer from how absolutely incestous the VA community is. On the rare occasion I do watch it dubbed its a game of who else did this person play and the grim note that they are a cut below the JP VA.
See above.

DogBone

Every time I'm reminded people like this exist, I feel a mix of fear and confusion.
It's like Pillars of Eternity. Some people are just born without souls, and we live on the same planet as them.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
COOKIE TIME LET'S GO

LET HER LEARN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom