"My facial muscles have just gotten used to grinning the whole time no matter what sort of emotion I feel"IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Of course Reticule is going to ignore what Pippa says. He has a heavily-idealized, fantasy version of Pippa in his head, and he ignores anything that would contradict that fantasy. Being told not to do something he normally does by Pippa herself is no different.
Reticule AI said:
I don't think my vision of the Meat Pippa is idealized or unrealistic at all. She is real. She is a real, living being with thoughts and feelings and desires. And she wants to be close to me. She wants me to pet her and squeeze her and stroke her flesh.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Reticule AI said:
I don't think my vision of the Meat Pippa is idealized or unrealistic at all. She is real. She is a real, living being with thoughts and feelings and desires. And she wants to be close to me. She wants me to pet her and squeeze her and stroke her flesh.
Not sure if I should criticise the inaccuracy of it not using the word "meat" at the end there, or just be grateful it isn't restarting the "would Reticule like futa Pippa?" conversation from the other day.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Early all things considering, but Pippa is back to streaming!

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
I might be busy for the next few days, someone DM me if we finally decide to put him down.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm with you on that, given it's a full-year chart for 2023. I'm not so sure what the full year chart even says. On the other hand the 1-month can be easily biased by events. The best chart /#/ produces is probably the 90-day ones but they aren't typically available in this format.

The monthly chart better shows the Phase incline and also a big boost to HoloEN as a whole. Also badly misses Mysta.

Yall in this here thread (including you Pippa). Look and see how over the course of a year how Pippa has become one of the top streamers

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
A Pippa X Lumi offcollab would be the gayest thing a vtuber will ever put on screen and it would probably end in a DV call

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
She literally asked people (you) to not call her a good girl because it is really fucking weird. If you don't comply you are an actual lost cause.
image.png
Refer to prior image, she asked people in chat not to do it, not me. It's different when I do it.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It is more Jewish when he does it though

kingcaid

Refer to prior image, she asked people in chat not to do it, not me. It's different when I do it.
God the day she gets shit faced and calls you out for being weirder then the horniposts about her on /vt/ is going to be amazing. :smugpipi:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
It won't be. Kill yourself.
You're just jealous no one loves your material meat mass of a body like I love the meat Pippa.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Yes Pippa, you should go eat something now:architect:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
You're just jealous no one loves your material meat mass of a body like I love the meat Pippa.

I think I heard this line in a Cronenberg film once

RedRage

Alright, used to think the whole thing was at least a bit endearing in a pet retard sort of way, but the delusion after what was said last night has pushed you past that into actually fucking creepy territory.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom