"Stop sending me discord friend requests, I will not add your grooming ass"Kattarina Qutie

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
How else would you describe the most adorable and precious girl of your life who brings a smile to you each time you think of her?
Preferably without referring to her "meat".

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Preferably without referring to her "meat".
The last time I exclude the meat moniker people thought I was talking about pixel Pippa.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Can we go one day without Pippa being referred to as meat :depressedtako:

Hff201

Early Adopter
The last time I exclude the meat moniker people thought I was talking about pixel Pippa.
I'm gonna let you in on a little secret: "meat Pippa" has a name. I am aware referring to a vtuber by her real name is taboo, but it is a thousand times less weird than what you do.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Mein freund allow me to assure you no one is ever in doubt as to which Pippa you speak of.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I'm gonna let you in on a little secret: "meat Pippa" has a name. I am aware referring to a vtuber by her real name is taboo, but it is a thousand times less weird than what you do.
Her name is private, don't you dare! :annoyedpippa:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I think replacing all of the instances he's called her "meat Pippa" with a usage of her actual name in its' place (which is what he has admitted numerous times is a stand-in for) would really just cement the fact that he's fucking insane, and if I had to choose at gunpoint, I think I do prefer him calling her "meat" purely out of the sense of not wanting to read her name used in Reticule serial-killer contexts tens of thousands of times.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I think replacing all of the instances he's called her "meat Pippa" with a usage of her actual name in its' place (which is what he has admitted numerous times is a stand-in for) would really just cement the fact that he's fucking insane, and if I had to choose at gunpoint, I think I do prefer him calling her "meat".
I'm not insane, I'm just sanity challenged.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
She's so funny bros, I love it.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
She said the joke

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Salado

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
she's doing the thing

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Sven

Eureka

RedRage

I think replacing all of the instances he's called her "meat Pippa" with a usage of her actual name in its' place (which is what he has admitted numerous times is a stand-in for) would really just cement the fact that he's fucking insane, and if I had to choose at gunpoint, I think I do prefer him calling her "meat" purely out of the sense of not wanting to read her name used in Reticule serial-killer contexts tens of thousands of times.
What if we get a word filter that swaps "meat" for "not"?
The fucking joke, god damn it Pippa.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Hff201

Early Adopter
I think replacing all of the instances he's called her "meat Pippa" with a usage of her actual name in its' place (which is what he has admitted numerous times is a stand-in for) would really just cement the fact that he's fucking insane, and if I had to choose at gunpoint, I think I do prefer him calling her "meat".
It's bizarre behaviour either way, I just feel our autistic friend needs to learn that referring to the woman he is trying to woo as "meat" usually doesn't work out too well.

...and speaking of negative rizz, Pippa's trying out the bar joke on Hina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom