"I think TEMPUS needs to become an animal, since we have foxes, squirrels, kobo, birds, and mouse"Pako

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I guess it couldn't hurt too much to say, but no I'm a tunnel rat (Vietnamese for those uneducated in slurs).
So do you eat dogs or nah?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I guess it couldn't hurt too much to say, but no I'm a tunnel rat (Vietnamese for those uneducated in slurs).
somehow thats not even worse than i was expecting rie thanks

do you snort noodles then

Furious George

Low & Lazy

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
this is retarded. Tunnel Rats were Americans tasked with clearing viet cong tunnels not viets themselves. the slurs for viets are dink, gook, Charlie, etc.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
this is retarded. Tunnel Rats were Americans tasked with clearing viet cong tunnels not viets themselves. the slurs for viets are dink, gook, Charlie, etc.
You forgot zipperhead.
I thought you were an expert level racist.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

famous artist pipkun

You forgot zipperhead.
I thought you were an expert level racist.
zipperhead got its start in the korean war so i tend to leave it for koreans, i know gook and slope have the same story but gook is pretty funny. Jungle warfare tends to leave tanks by the wayside.

e:im not a racist

Awoogers

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Sure.
h0pklh.jpg

famous artist pipkun

Stunned But Dumb

Don't worry dude, it kind of just happens when you hang out here too much. My friends were talking about how cute they found big noses and my first thought was to say some very unsavory things. The mold is ever encompassing

Last edited:

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
So... what do we think they're doing for the collab tonight? Hina will be the first of gen 3 to be anointed by the mold after all.

Stunned But Dumb

So... what do we think they're doing for the collab tonight? Hina will be the first of gen 3 to be anointed by the mold after all.

Pippa: Oh, you got an ass on you alright. You can do the rump shaker, right? The Phase shaker, gimme the phase shaker girl, shake your ass. Take your hands off it and Shake. That. Shit.

aka sekuhara probably

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Hina is super cute and wholesome and I'm excited to see what Pippa does to break her out of the mold.

RedRage

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I hope Fishman has devoted a section of the Phase Connect Official Onboarding Slideshow to properly dealing with unwanted sexual advances from more senior employees. Then again Sister Rabbit already has Dizzy, so maybe Hina is safe.

RedRage

I hope Fishman has devoted a section of the Phase Connect Official Onboarding Slideshow to properly dealing with unwanted sexual advances from more senior employees. Then again Sister Rabbit already has Dizzy, so maybe Hina is safe.
She's a Capipi though, she knows what she signed up for being a big tittied airhead.

Awoogers

She's a Capipi though, she knows what she signed up for being a big tittied airhead.
shes reticulemaxxing without the meat and jewish sorcery

just pure woman and tits tactic

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Are we going to get another Pippa/Dizzy situation?

Awoogers

so are we betting on the rabbit just staring at hinas tits on downtimes or would she go for a dizzy mirror match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom