"Doing it with your hand is more idol-like!"Axel Syrios

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogBone

RedRage

Pippa catching up on superchats? Not in this lifetime!
I just meant her chatting about some of what she did over the last week and a half.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Damn bro, actually wanting a chilla's art stream is like a step above wanting a cop react stream... which I guess is a step above wanting a mahjong stream, so you know what? could be much worse
bodycam streams are great one day shell play my favorite.

kingcaid

WR Updated she was also in chat with a very silly poll.

Screen shot of the Poll from pcg since I forgot to screen shot it before dismissing it.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
WR Updated she was also in chat with a very silly poll.

Screen shot of the Poll from pcg since I forgot to screen shot it before dismissing it.

Silly indeed
image.png

Anime Fan

Pippa retweeted this and followed this person. Her account is uh interesting and I regret scrolling through it.

Eureka

Stunned But Dumb

And very wholesome ❤️

Bro that schedule is nightmarish. How can anyone even hope to keep up and still maintain a life of some sort

Eat em and breed em

I need help

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Chromu and inis want to groom pippa into playing Fortnite
(I know you didn't hear Fortnite just believe me, I sniped the clip at the last second)

E: Free real estate, might as well use it

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I wonder how much Pippa's gonna have an opinion like Asmongold or if she'll actually be smart about this.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
I wonder how much Pippa's gonna have an opinion like Asmongold or if she'll actually be smart about this.
Provided she responded to saruei's ban with "FREE HER", she will defend that entire group because it contains a vtuber she enjoys. I would love for her to prove me wrong though.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa will regurgitate Asmongold's tard opinion, until Metokur streams tommorow and rightly calls everyone involved in this Twitch TOS debacle faggoty whore sluts and she'll change her mind.
:smugpipi:

RedRage

Provided she responded to saruei's ban with "FREE HER", she will defend that entire group because it contains a vtuber she enjoys. I would love for her to prove me wrong though.
idk, thumbnail makes me think she's gonna make fun of the retards that went full nude model while defending the NSFW artists.
E: I don't think thats the wrong call either, if twitch was better prepared for it with shit like R18 thumbnail mosaics and proper filter options I dont think NSFW artists would be an issue, the "dance" shit is cringe as fuck though.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Pippa will regurgitate Asmongold's tard opinion, until Metokur streams tommorow and rightly calls everyone involved in this Twitch TOS debacle faggoty whore sluts and she'll change her mind.
:smugpipi:
This, but she'll be too stubborn to admit it though.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Postal rrat

chinshilla
In fairness what saruei was doing was actually in line with twitch's policy at the time aka, a drawing of a nipple-less anime woman, but whether pippa will make that distinction...

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom