"My whole family god covid except me and I couldn't stream lately, sorry dayo( т т )"Amano Pikamee

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
image.png

This Reticule is very forthcoming.

e:
image.png

image.png

Last edited:

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Been out of the loop. Head's been swelling with the weather changing. Notice Pippa's not streaming. Don't see anything on twitter saying stream or no stream. Check here for latest gaus. See that 20 pages have been made in the past 2-3 days. Something about the shotty Doxing @thhrang and someone named Grant. Nyquil nicely kicking in. Lub my weird frens. See self out.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Man Pippa hasn't been gone three days and you fuckers have already made a perfect duplicate of @Reticule completely indistinguishable from the real one

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
The Meatposting will continue until morale improves.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Last edited:

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Hey if we made a second @Short would any one notice the activity spike

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
This is extremely gay and you should all feel bad.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This is extremely gay and you should all feel bad.
This is not any worse than the regular Reticule posts that would take up this timeslot instead.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Postal rrat

chinshilla
You know hypothetically we could all pick an old Pippa stream to watch together at the usual time, and we could pretend she never left granted it would be sad and pathetic but at this rate by the end of the week we will have 3-4 Reticules I fear we will not survive

DogBone

You know hypothetically we could all pick an old Pippa stream to watch together at the usual time, and we could pretend she never left granted it would be sad and pathetic but at this rate by the end of the week we will have 3-4 Reticules I fear we will not survive
Could you imagine? People would come into the thread, and people would be reacting like she's actually streaming when it's just reacting to a stream that happened 4 months ago. Even for vtuber fans, that's mental illness.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Of course thhrang jumps straight to pedophilia.

Man Pippa hasn't been gone three days and you fuckers have already made a perfect duplicate of @Reticule completely indistinguishable from the real one
I do not condone this build your own schizo endeavor.

RedRage

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Could you imagine? People would come into the thread, and people would be reacting like she's actually streaming when it's just reacting to a stream that happened 4 months ago. Even for vtuber fans, that's mental illness.
Are we going to let let the chumbuds beat us on unhealthy parasocial fixation? if they can pretend Gura still streams we can pretend Pippa never left

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Look, if it gets @thhrang to stop grooming an AI version of me, I'll accept a little mass psychosis.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Last edited:

kingcaid

The next time someone posts a screenshot of capipicord or /pcg/ being mentally ill I want you all to remember tonight before you comment.

RedRage

The next time someone posts a screenshot of capipicord or /pcg/ being mentally ill I want you all to remember tonight before you comment.
And I thought I was gonna be the problem :smugpipi:

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Okay doremu

Topo Chico

Are we going to let let the chumbuds beat us on unhealthy parasocial fixation? if they can pretend Gura still streams we can pretend Pippa never left
The chumbuds have true powerhouses of autism on their side like Nolan. How could we, mere acolytes of autism, compete with Kings?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom