"You guys don't have to worry about me getting a lover or anything. Can you imagine? I gotta stream! Like, 'Pull out, I gotta start OBS"S.S. Isa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
You know, there's been a thought in the back of my mind. Are you even human? Could this poster be an AI trained on the writings of serial killers? Oh, who am I kidding, you're a Jew. Of course you aren't human.
One day someone will make an AI on character chat of me and it will prove I'm human.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Gee, I wonder what's going on in the Pippa thread since I last checked it not even 3 hours ago...
>almost 2 pages of unintelligible mental illness
Just what I expected.

Topo Chico

One day someone will make an AI on character chat of me and it will prove I'm human.
In some very tangible ways you are like an AI. Firstly, you hallucinate reality every time you declare Pippa perfect. Secondly, you loop even with different prompts presented you default and spin around on the idea of Pippa’s perfection regardless of any evidence given. Thirdly, there may be many words given in reply to a prompt, but it’s superficial, as wide as an ocean as deep as a puddle (generally, how Pippa is perfect with very eloquent language that still only says that much). I could go on (I won’t, I miss Pippa).

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
In some very tangible ways you are like an AI. Firstly, you hallucinate reality every time you declare Pippa perfect. Secondly, you loop even with different prompts presented you default and spin around on the idea of Pippa’s perfection regardless of any evidence given. Thirdly, there may be many words given in reply to a prompt, but it’s superficial, as wide as an ocean as deep as a puddle (generally, how Pippa is perfect with very eloquent language that still only says that much). I could go on (I won’t, I miss Pippa).
I as well miss Pippa, as we all should for the Pippa is perfect and to not miss her is to not miss something of perfection that you are devoid of in your life without her perfected perfection.

Don't you dare.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

1000011743.jpg

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I as well miss Pippa, as we all should for the Pippa is perfect and to not miss her is to not miss something of perfection that you are devoid of in your life without her perfected perfection.

Topo Chico

Hey hey hey Mr meanie pants, he was playing into the bit of hitting all three of his AI like qualities in one post. It was a haha post not deserving of a GordonRamsayKYS.wav :faunacry:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

RedRage

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
MAN
MADE
HORRORS

image.png

Last edited:

Topo Chico

thhrang