"Am I supposed to get paid to step on people??? In what world do you get paid to step on people!?! If anything the people... who step on people... get sued???"Chisaka Airi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRage

What year was this ? I stopped caring after Thijs got assblasted first round by the chinese at the world championship.
2018 I think, he moved to wild in 2020.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Maybe it's best that I caught a flight tonight but missing bp? Day ruined. I'll check back during the vod tho

Sven

And she is now getting paid to shitpost in the Genshin chat, Rabbit doing it right.

RedRage

Pippa "trolling" the events twitch chat might be the highlight of the stream.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Maybe it's best that I caught a flight tonight but missing bp? Day ruined. I'll check back during the vod tho
Don't worry, BP didn't really chirp at all unfortunately. Pippa was cute though

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
"KINDERGARTEN LETS GOOOOO"
:gunpeko:

Salado

I actually had to turn up the volume on a Pippa stream, holy shit... I hope its not too bad she gets better soon.

diethylether

bird molecule
I actually had to turn up the volume on a Pippa stream, holy shit... I hope its not too bad she gets better soon.
it's a lot better than at the start tbh

Salado

RedRage

it's a lot better than at the start tbh
Something tells me she's just not been drinking water today and chat making her is making it a bit better.

Sven

Is there a reason the entire chat & all the casters are desperate to blow Cyno is it just a super OP card

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Is there a reason the entire chat & all the casters are desperate to blow Cyno is it just a super OP card
No idea. IIRC he's a femboy, maybe they're just coomers.

RedRage

I wonder if this is gonna get them less, or more, genshit sponsor offerings in the future?

Sven

At this point is Pippa going to siphon more viewers from the Genshin stream then Genshin is going to get players from Pippa's. I for one am fine with her getting paid to steal their audience.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

kingcaid

Holy shit its like I'm an election official now!

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I shall participate in this abuse of power, just to cuck the genshitters.

Sven

She's using her power for evil again, but it's against Genshin players so it's fine

Salado

She's been watching this for almost 4hs? I'm been here for less than 20min and I'm already drinking, holy shit...

Anime Fan

She's been watching this for almost 4hs? I'm been here for less than 20min and I'm already drinking, holy shit...
She wasn't watching it the first hour of stream so she's only been watching for 3 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom