"she dislikes pickaxes and I take that seriously and personally #holoAdvent"Kaela Kovalskia

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingcaid

God shes so fucking retarded. Like anime girl levels of mental retardation but real.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Salado

Self waterboarding Pippa. Let's gooo

Sven

RedRage

God shes so fucking retarded. Like anime girl levels of mental retardation but real.
48577208362.png

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
"I'm being whiny" Pippa, you've been streaming much longer than normal while sick, and with whatever is going on BTS. End if you need to, please.
Speaking of BTS, she keeps mentioning Lethal Company but I keep missing if there is context for it. Did she do something dumb like have a stream planned after this or is she just cooking something for later.
She said she was gonna join Sleepy's birthday stream tonight and is unsure what she agreed to do. Her best guess is a Lethal Company collab

Sven

"I'm being whiny" Pippa, you've been streaming much longer than normal while sick, and with whatever is going on BTS. End if you need to, please.
Speaking of BTS, she keeps mentioning Lethal Company but I keep missing if there is context for it. Did she do something dumb like have a stream planned after this or is she just cooking something for later.

Edit - and how is this a Pippa L Genshiners, She wanted both Jean and Bizhou so she had a winner on both teams well they were 100% on Cyno.

RedRage

Sleepy birthday.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Edit - and how is this a Pippa L Genshiners, She wanted both Jean and Bizhou so she had a winner on both teams well they were 100% on Cyno.
CyYamanbas simply cannot comprehend her complex thoughts of "blonde woman hot" and "male fauna cute"

RedRage

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

kingcaid

Her grand plan of being sicker then a dog for the entire parent visit is some galaxy brain shit. I guess you don't have to talk to your house guests if there's a chance you might hack a lung up on them.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
"Please don't bully Chromu about being motherless again I can only laugh so much"
:whatastory:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Sleepy live with Pippa and Chromu

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Peeba tiny. God damn I love Sleepy's model update. That jacket looks amazing with her longer hair
1701571079122.png

Salado

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Ah yes, Pippa is getting philosophical in this here garbage simulator

RedRage

Dang, just realized we are gonna lose Pippa's voice when she inevitably dies first.

Sven

Chromu enters building just in time to be called a retard by Pippa. We are starting strong with the group comradery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom