[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

I'm curious on how she's gonna feel about his first appearance once she gets to Black/White2. Iirc he was more calculating and logical and from her description masters sounds more in line with that. Still I liked Colress more as a villain than N.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Some indie devs guy literally taught himself to make videogames for a week and recreated the entirety of Garten of BanBan in a fucking WEEK, and actually made it good.

Pippa on fucking suicide watch. (In a meme way, not a y'know, actual way)

It's a pretty interesting watch.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Guzma > Colress, Pippa can cope

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
So we're less than two hours from being blessed with the visage of Shipkin Shippa, and I find myself wondering. Not having been around the vtuber sphere too terribly long it's my impression that the new models are more for the talents than the viewers' benefit. And though I've seen several outfit reveals now the one I remember most is Lumi's most recent, and the subsequent butthurt about the model not having SOVL etc. despite the fact she's obviously happy with it. I wonder what kind of salt we can expect to see from fans and antis alike regarding the boat.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I'll be having dinner for a bit, so I'll be listening in and will join in the peanut gallery an hour or so later

With Pippa, there's going to be salt no matter what she does, but it'll be good content either way

JMForte

So we're less than two hours from being blessed with the visage of Shipkin Shippa, and I find myself wondering. Not having been around the vtuber sphere too terribly long it's my impression that the new models are more for the talents than the viewers' benefit. And though I've seen several outfit reveals now the one I remember most is Lumi's most recent, and the subsequent butthurt about the model not having SOVL etc. despite the fact she's obviously happy with it. I wonder what kind of salt we can expect to see from fans and antis alike regarding the boat.
Really depends. This isn't a complete redesign like Lumi or Yuri. Pippa is still going to use her original outfit.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1681001012732.png
Can anyone with not fucked-up old man eyes read whatever that shit in the background says?

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I wonder if the ship theme is a red herring. Maybe it'll be a CIA agent or (not)Wal Mart employee or something.

EDIT: Is Pippa into those "ship-as-anime-girls" franchises? (I don't remember their names). I don't think I've heard her talk about them.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I'm not very knowledgeable about it, but it seems to be hit or miss. I do remember Lumi's redesign and it wasn't very positive on here either as the new design looked low effort in comparison to her derpy previous design, which I still stand by.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I can't wait for Shipkin, I have my alt account ready in chat to support Pippa!

Edit: I have to go to church in a few minutes FUCK.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Is Pippa into those "ship-as-anime-girls" franchises? (I don't remember their names). I don't think I've heard her talk about them.
Pippa is indeed a massive fan of Azur Lane and has discussed her whaling on stream before iirc.

JMForte

Pippa is indeed a massive fan of Azur Lane and has discussed her whaling on stream before iirc.
She did a space where she talked about an update and then coomed to one of the loli girls from AL. So more than just discussing whaling.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I wonder if the ship theme is a red herring. Maybe it'll be a CIA agent or (not)Wal Mart employee or something.

EDIT: Is Pippa into those "ship-as-anime-girls" franchises? (I don't remember their names). I don't think I've heard her talk about them.
she has a long, documented, history as an Azur Lane gachi. One of her past lives handles is named after one of those ships.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Shiina and Lumi were in chat earlier, and Uruka says she's about to wrap up because Pippa's about to start. EDIT: Panko too. Also Minna Vanilla.

EDIT: The rabbit hole is a harsh mistress. I actually spent the day reading and planned to continue tonight. But during dinner and checked and saw that Pippa's new outfit reveal is tonight, so of course I have to watch. Another time, book.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Best Korea Online
1681002021819.png

Edit: Clever play on the theme

1681002110096.png

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Nogglor

Weeb loser

Trap Supremacy