"Surprisingly, I am wearing clothes today; I usually don't wear anything at home."Yukishiro Mahiro

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eureka

wow @thhrang, even on movie streams?...

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Surely, medicine has progressed enough so that it doesn't warrant that...
Again, the issue is the sheer amount of blood that passes in and around your brain. if the tumor has some excessive blood flow and it pops, just like my dad's did, you'll basically drown on your own blood supply if they aren't in there with full suction to clean it out. 25% of your bloodflow goes to your brain, so you're going to be losing A LOT if that happens. But again, this is pure speculation and should be treated as the rrat it is.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
what movie is this?

Eureka

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The fuck, how did @thhrang make this movie? Stop holding out on your time traveling sorcery!

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
What this is Pippa:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
furries did this

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
@ting thhrang every time some pedo shit comes up has been the best thing to come out of Dead Space 3 :smugpipi:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Joke's on you, I'm not watching the movie.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
That sounds like something a time traveling witch would say. Are you too busy to watch it because you're meddling in the timeline or is it because you already know what's going to happen as you made this movie? Speak witch!

Postal rrat

chinshilla

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Then you just missed another great quote. "I'm racist. We don't go in the black room" :whatastory:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
She said long term happiness, not long term health which makes me think it's not surgical?
Pippa got diagnosed by her therapist with unaddressed trans feelings and will soon be transitioning. Please understand it's his true self.
Well she's not graduating. She mentioned before that she might need some kind of surgery before getting the dental implants wonder if it's related to that.
If it's related to the dental surgery it could be the case if her mouth is that fucked. Malnutrition and other health issues can cause bone density loss in your jaw that can require more work before functional implants are put in.

kingcaid

People so new they werent there for one of the few tolerable react streams. At least it gives me a never ending supply of victims.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
If it's related to the dental surgery it could be the case if her mouth is that fucked. Malnutrition and other health issues can cause bone density loss in your jaw that can require more work before functional implants are put in.
People joke about her teeth, but honestly, it might explain her lack of appetite? Kind of the assumption that she just doesn't want to/is too scatterbrained to eat properly, but if it's actually painful for her due to bad dental practices and experiences with dentists it's pretty understandable.

RedRage

Pippa got diagnosed by her therapist with unaddressed trans feelings and will soon be transitioning. Please understand it's his true self.
I'm gonna need a bigger bonk.
Senbonkzakura Kageyoshi.jpg

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Just saw this on /pcg/:
1701055803426598.png

Harines... :painpeko:

Short

God Damn the Sun

kingcaid

Status
Not open for further replies.