"I had a freaking panic attack during my driver's license exam, I had to parallel-park and I couldn't, I stopped in the middle of the road; And they still passed me! If that doesn't indicate how useless government is, I don't know what will!"Kirschey

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogBone

Well she's not graduating. She mentioned before that she might need some kind of surgery before getting the dental implants wonder if it's related to that.
That sounds more likely than it being related to her streaming career. At the same time, how is that related to her longterm happiness? Is she bothered by her missing teeth that much? It is possible that recovering from the implants could be a long difficult process, which would make sense with her saying it would be hard.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Sven

I'm wondering if her isolation is just doing a number on her lately with the season and all. She let a quick wish that others were closer to her so well probably not the whole issue it might be doing a number on her mentally.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Atlas

could be that. she also said irs about her long term career.

shes gonna drop kf TVA

they said that at best buy too
If graduation is off the table and it has something to do with her career then it must be lung surgery. because that's the only surgery I can see affecting her career.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

RedRage

Anime Fan

Didn't she mention a deviated septum at one point that she could get fixed at the same time? If that's true, I might have an idea of what it COULD be. Someone want to confirm if I'm remembering right?
Yea pretty sure I remember that too, unfortunately don't remember what streams she mentioned it in. But pretty sure it was a deviated septum.

Jacks Wasted Life

Doesn't eat, sleep, bundle of nerves. It's burnout. All this surgery talk is speculation.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Oh perfect time to pop back into the thread and skip a shitton of pages. We're right in the middle of one of the common loops!
I wish it was a funny loop and not her seasonal depression arc though.
:depressedtako:

Postal rrat

chinshilla
It's either surgery, socializing, or psychotherapy probably surgery because she is focusing on the physical end with these worries, at the very least she at least seems to see whatever it is as something to be overcome vs something to be ignored

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Didn't she mention a deviated septum at one point that she could get fixed at the same time? If that's true, I might have an idea of what it COULD be. Someone want to confirm if I'm remembering right?
I believe she mentioned surgery about that issue before. Don't recall exactly what she said though.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Yea pretty sure I remember that too, unfortunately don't remember what streams she mentioned it in. But pretty sure it was a deviated septum.
Okay, so. I doubt she'd be this worried about a deviated septum surgery as they were pretty normal. But my dad when he was young had a non-cancerous tumor that grew in his nasal cavity. He had to be on a table that could tilt him backwards and they went through the roof of his mouth as removal via the nose was impossible. He nearly bled out during the surgery because of the sheer amount of blood flow in that region of your body. And on top of that, going through the roof of your mouth is a way they can also repair deviated septums as well. Food for thought.

RedRage

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Okay, so. I doubt she'd be this worried about a deviated septum surgery as they were pretty normal. But my dad when he was young had a non-cancerous tumor that grew in his nasal cavity. He had to be on a table that could tilt him backwards and they went through the roof of his mouth as removal via the nose was impossible. He nearly bled out during the surgery because of the sheer amount of blood flow in that region of your body. And on top of that, going through the roof of your mouth is a way they can also repair deviated septums as well. Food for thought.
Surely, medicine has progressed enough so that it doesn't warrant that...

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa said they die, so they shall die.

Short

God Damn the Sun
@Short when she moves on from this topic I would appreciate it if you could get a solid clip of the whole thing.
I guess it starts at 51m10s and goes for the rest of the stream?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I wouldn't really want to speculate without details or at least a general idea of what she's worried about, which we might have gotten had chat not immediately spilled spaghetti over boyfriends or rambling about how their dog died once and just generally making her uncomfortable with it but, well, I guess that's why we're on twitch now to change the subject.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom