"Props to Jersh though, because despite how many times it's gotten knocked down, he's always found a way to bring it back up, he's like a crotchety old man having to restart his basement generator all the time"Kirschey

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRage

I have a weird feeling Pippa is gonna stream her doing the pulls on a phone using the hand cam camera. The banner ends in like two days, so I don't see her letting it pass.

kingcaid

I have a weird feeling Pippa is gonna stream her doing the pulls on a phone using the hand cam camera. The banner ends in like two days, so I don't see her letting it pass.
She can't write the gacha expenses off for taxes if she doesn't do it on stream after all. :smugpipi:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
since I don't think the computer is going to be fixed by tonight, I'm spinning up one of the streams I missed during 'murican festivities

if she streams tonight, I'll be glad to be wrong and watch her, but honestly? she deserves the break, what with all the work she's put in the last year alone

DogBone

Pippa could always do a handcam stream of her playing the mobile version of osrs. The app is actually pretty good, and it's not that hard to use. Granted, I've mainly used it for grinding skills, but it'd be doable.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa could always do a handcam stream of her playing the mobile version of osrs.
She'd find a way to dox herself with phone notifications, or accidentally have her face reflect on the phone.

Anime Fan

RedRage

Pippa could always do a handcam stream of her playing the mobile version of osrs. The app is actually pretty good, and it's not that hard to use. Granted, I've mainly used it for grinding skills, but it'd be doable.
Issue is that she's pretty set on doing quests atm, and the lack of any guidance from the quest helper would be the death of her.
She'd find a way to dox herself with phone notifications, or accidentally have her face reflect on the phone.
The reflection I could see yeah, but if she decided to do something like that I could see her having an older phone laying around that she could reset and use just for the stream.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Issue is that she's pretty set on doing quests atm, and the lack of any guidance from the quest helper would be the death of her.
Are you sure? This is a connoisseur of MMOs we're talking about here. Surely she has used a wiki before?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
30 minutes to stream, everyone place your bets if she decides to not stream, if she decides to do a Twitter space, or the computer is magically fixed in time for Genslop.

RedRage

30 minutes to stream, everyone place your bets if she decides to not stream, if she decides to do a Twitter space, or the computer is magically fixed in time for Genslop.
I'm voting on "Forgot to move the waiting room after last night and is currently taking a nap."

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
No stream and she rests / researches new computers.
:optimistic:

E: Fuck.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

kingcaid

Nice of you to let Zax out of the cage to fix your sisters PC for her yuni!

RedRage

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
solved by a twitter space stream. I hope she doesnt stream, shiinas drawi- pippa needs rest or something.

e: damn it

Anime Fan

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Wonder what her solution was because her computer issues seemed pretty serious.
Ran out and bought a console and lowest quality mic she could find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom