"You guys don't have to worry about me getting a lover or anything. Can you imagine? I gotta stream! Like, 'Pull out, I gotta start OBS"S.S. Isa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I can feel my IQ lowering in real-time.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
It's surprising Pippa isn't big into speedrunning given how autistic she is sounding right now.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Eighty minutes in and she finally has a golden carrot. Good job rabbit we're all very proud of you probably.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Can you get any lower than a 0 IQ?
A6V03T1GYEgpE7kP6XOWLtKFbsmMxFsML4FIT9rVaMY.png

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
Was there more than one Overlord game? The first one was fun.
Yeah there is. I never played it but I heard it was pretty good.

Pippa, turn off auto-upgrades so they don't break your mods. Put you saves in different folders and label them with the version and mods you had so you can go back them if you want. It's hard, but you can use mods with maximum autism 🧩 🧩 🧩 🧩 🧩 🧩 🧩 🧩
You need some autism to want to mod anyway so may as well go full tilt with the autism. Embrace it.

hololive ruined /jp/

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Is this rabbit just a physical representation of her autism?

RAGEKIN!

lvl8

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Yeah there is. I never played it but I heard it was pretty good.

You need some autism to want to mod anyway so may as well go full tilt with the autism. Embrace it.
Oh I hate using mods if it's more then "put this 1 (one) folder in the module folder". No "this mod requires abcd mod version 13765 (ask in our discord for current version) and 12 other mods we're not responsible for maintaining" NO.
:annoyedpippa:
Edit:
>"oh it's Soooo good it adds so many important features that should REALLY be in the base game" ~!Mod creators
>It sucks up ALL of my RAM and crashes my Potato trying to start the game

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I like how every single "Chat, y'know what I hate..." story can be summed up as "I did everything wrong, at every single step, I did it all to myself, but it's the game/mod maker/eceleb/God's fault"

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I like how every single "Chat, y'know what I hate..." story can be summed up as "I did everything wrong, at every single step, I did it all to myself, but it's the game/mod maker/eceleb/God's fault"
She truly is the DSP of vtubers.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
"I don't know if I like wrangling rabbits."
Fishman status: vindicated.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
king-of.gif

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Was there more than one Overlord game? The first one was fun.
Boy, do I have some good and absolutely terrible news for you.

First, there's Overlord - classic game, the sort that people would define their personalities with at an early age:

Then you have its expansion, adding more content to the base game and, really, the only way to play it proper in my opinion:

Don't stop me now, because the developers made a sequel that was also critically acclaimed by its fans - Overlord II:

With such rave reviews, you think that the developers would make an Overlord III, right? Unfortunately, the monkey's paw curled, and now you have a game that under no circumstances you should give your time:

And the series has been dead in the water ever since. Until now, as we loop back to Minecraft Legends, which is somehow the first modern game since Overlord II to actually utilize the gameplay formula that its fans have been begging for ever since:

And so we now enter a timeline where we are more likely to get a Minecraft Legends 2 than an Overlord III proper, please understand. Either way, it's going to be VTuber bait for at least a week or so because of the Minecraft branding.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom