Spergatory

Early Adopter
What the fuck is this essay she's quote tweeting? I ain't reading that

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

damn airis bein cool

You replied to the wrong person but yes I agree Airi is cool.

Edit: Wait a second, isn't Remilia corporation associated with that same weird ass group the Asian NFT groomer weirdo people that Pippa ended up interacting with? How does she keep finding these people?
Screenshot_20231124_015539_X.jpg

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

shit my b,

hows that guy get to post all that shit? twitter only lets me write a few sentences

Spergatory

Early Adopter
shit my b,

hows that guy get to post all that shit? twitter only lets me write a few sentences
If you pay for twitter blue it extends your character limit to something like 10,000.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Wait a second, isn't Remilia corporation associated with that same weird ass group the Asian NFT groomer weirdo people that Pippa ended up interacting with? How does she keep finding these people?
View attachment 57318

I choose to believe you are mistaken and that Pippa is not this much of a magnet for insanity.

Salado

I choose to believe you are mistaken and that Pippa is not this much of a magnet for insanity.
4256 pages on this thread alone disagree. :smugpipi:

Short

God Damn the Sun
Edit: Wait a second, isn't Remilia corporation associated with that same weird ass group the Asian NFT groomer weirdo people that Pippa ended up interacting with? How does she keep finding these people?
Yeah lol
2023-11-24 1.png

tbf the milady nft shit is everywhere on twitter now.

A

diethylether

bird molecule

That is the most retarded thing to ever suggest. With her mentality she would be extremely paranoid and I'd be worried that she develops psychosis.
CBD doesn't do much, THC is the substance causing people to turn into potheads and causes psychosis. CBD doesn't cause a noticeable high and dampens anxiety. I quit weed because it worsened my anxiety by a lot but CBD was recently legalized here and it actually helps dampen it, and can help sleeping. I was actually surprised.

we dont, bc people react differently to different strains
they all either turn into slowpoke potheads or quit out of anxiety/psychosis once they smoke regularly

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
What the fuck is this essay she's quote tweeting? I ain't reading that

Schitzo needs a schitzo editor to cut it down a bit. He don't like his Ex's friends. He don't like women being on meds and birth control, and seems oblivious that he is WHY women need birth control and he defiantly needs meds:Vesper-UNHINGED:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Please not again, Pippa... :gunpeko:
She WILL continue falling for weird esoteric racebait thirsttraps in the future and we WILL concernpost while digging into it like a bunch of autists.

Short

God Damn the Sun

Spergatory

Early Adopter

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

View attachment 57318

OH GOD NOT AGAIN.
cantwakeup.jpg

Short

God Damn the Sun
Also, @thhrang I don't think we had any definitive proof of the association between BRG and miya/Fang/Charlotte before right?
So here's luvbug the owner of the BRG discord talking about him that I just found looking at the remilia stuff lol:
2023-11-242t3fr234.png

2023-11-24 2tr2rt432.png

2023-11-2412rt32.png

2023-11-24 213frt2.png

2023-11-24 d2r34.png

2023-11-24 23rt2.png

2023-11-24 d23r2.png

2023-11-24 23t2.png

2023-11-24 qef33w.png

famous artist pipkun

She WILL continue falling for weird esoteric racebait thirsttraps in the future and we WILL concernpost while digging into it like a bunch of autists.
he wrote "we". cmon man let this run play out instead of restarting. lets see where pippa goes.

JMForte

Please not again, Pippa... :gunpeko:
She's just shitting on a tweet that blew up in the algorithm, it has over 1 million views. Now the fact that there is a connection....well that's just down right hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom