"I haven't been shaving with that item because I always go to the salon"Moona Hoshinova

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Yeah, raided Rezuul.
That's really sweet of her letting everyone know where they can watch their oshi get anally raped in mahjong at. :smugpipi:

Panko Enjoyer

RedRage

That's really sweet of her letting everyone know where they can watch their oshi get anally raped in mahjong at. :smugpipi:
Even better that one her usual whales paid 100$ for it. :smugpipi:

JMForte

She let everyone know she will raid people if you donate 100 bucks asking her to raid someone.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
1700803695042.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
She let everyone know she will raid people if you donate 100 bucks asking her to raid someone.
Can't wait for someone to pay her to send 3000 capippis to some 2view SandyCat who then goes apeshit on twitter about "harassment".

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Can't wait for someone to pay her to send 3000 capippis to some 2view SandyCat who then goes apeshit on twitter about "harassment".
MarinaVT?

JMForte

God damn, he's already bleeding a shit ton of raid viewers. Power of a boring male.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
is this a firm deal? or just abother pippa says

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
She did it because she is driven by spite. I'm starting to believe the /pcg/ rrats about her male collabs being done to spite them :smugpipi:

JMForte

She did it because she is driven by spite. I'm starting to believe the /pcg/ rrats about her male collabs being done to spite them :smugpipi:
She did it because someone donated a 100 bucks and she has said many times before that she isn't above being bought like that.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
F_rRc_wXYAAWIMf.jpeg
feel the same about her retweeting my art sometimes.

JMForte

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The people who seriously believe this are actually braindead retarded because she reaffirmed her proclamations of love for them again for the 100th time literally last week.

Short

God Damn the Sun
The people who seriously believe this are actually braindead retarded because she reaffirmed her proclamations of love for them again for the 100th time literally last week.
pippaWut m.png
It's called an abusive relationship!

JMForte

So basically naganon is braindead retarded?

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
they're just like their oshi...

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
To be fair, this is the woman that thinks you show love by hurting the person you love.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
This archive doesn't have the copyright pauses archivefag's copy has

JMForte

To be fair, this is the woman that thinks you show love by hurting the person you love.
I really do wonder if she believes this and not in the haha funny way. Would make the back and forth she and /pcg/ has like 10 times more funny.
edit: I forgot to add and sad but it would make it 10 times more funny and sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom